I need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some help

I have a collapsible basket layed out and ready to cut but I need help figuring out what degree to tilt the table. It's 3/4" Oak. I'm thinking 3 Degrees, but not sure. I made my first one out of 1/2" and set it at 4 degrees and it wouldn't open all the way, I made another and set it at 2 degrees and it was to loose. I don't want to mess this one up so any help will be appreciated.. It's going to be about 12" long and 6" wide with a 4" bottom. I layed it out with cuts every 1/4" .

I moved your thread to a more appropriate forum to maximize traffic and get you more responses to your request/question.
    Last edited by wood-n-things; 02-21-2012, 11:24 AM.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
    Farmers market "survey"
    by Linda In Phoenix
    Curiosity regarding farmers markets.
    I have only looked into a few, and I know that each one has different requirements.
    For those of you who do them, what are 'typical' requirements for yours?

The nearest one to me that might have potential, and allows crafters requires:...
    Today, 11:14 AM
  • Linda In Phoenix
    Reply to Farmers market
    by Linda In Phoenix
    Truly a nice display. I'm happy for you! Our nearest 2 farmers markets are still food items only as county and city covid rules are still being applied. Our best nearby one is on county parks department property and they haven't lifted essential business and crowd restrictions yet. But the food...
    Today, 11:00 AM
  • Linda In Phoenix
    Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
    by Linda In Phoenix
    Sawstop instructions are some of the best I've ever worked with. Each part comes labeled with a letter to match instructions, hardware in color coded and labeled to match labels and colors in instructions. Full poster size instructions with pics in addition to manual instructions. Could only find one...
    Today, 09:57 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
    by Rolf
    So glad they were supportive, it is a bit disappointing that they had to be. But like any tool manufacturer they have to out source many of the components like the motor. At least the motor is mounted externally for an easy change. How true was the blade to the miter slots etc.
    I like the fact...
    Today, 08:34 AM
  • will8989
    Reply to Farmers market
    by will8989
    Steve posted it about 2 weeks ago. I just put out a small sampling of items to see what people are interested in. Seems to be everything! I did notice I had more credit charges than last year. But the ones who paid cash were the ones who paid $7 for a gallon of milk and $10 for a loaf of sourdough bread....
    Today, 08:17 AM
Working...
X