collapseable baskets,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• collapseable baskets,

my dear wife seen a picture recently of a collapseable basket shaped like an apple,and kind of dropped hints that she would love one for the kitchen,
    just wondering where can i get patterns for these baskets,are there any available patterns on line,or who has them.......tony
    not doing much
    and busy doing it

having fun making sawdust.

http://www.customcutz4you.webs.com/

Our very own Fox Chapel has published two books of collapsible basket patterns by Rick and Karen Longabaugh. I didn't see an apple in any of them but there are loads of other patterns. Once you get the hang of it, they are quite easy to make.

george
    A day without sawdust is a day without sunshine.
    George

delta 650, hawk G426

Comment

took your advice GEORGE,
      have ordered one of there books,looking forward too reading it....
      not doing much
      and busy doing it

having fun making sawdust.

http://www.customcutz4you.webs.com/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tgiro01
        Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
        by tgiro01
        One issue I found with the insert that comes with the saw was the areas they smoothed for the kickback pawls. If the insert is leveled correctly, those areas are sitting about 1/32-inch below the table. I had a problem with some small pieces getting caught and jamming because of that. Sawstop's recommendation...
        Today, 08:18 AM
      • Rolf
        Reply to Interesting pallet
        by Rolf
        That is a definit rescue for a special project. I rarely get or use any pallet wood. But did use some from the pallet that my drill press was on. It looked like pine but was was very hard, carefully checked for nails and ran it through the drum sander with some 80 grit to get rid of any small grit.
        Today, 08:16 AM
      • Quartz43
        Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
        by Quartz43
        I wish I could post the video as it looks better with the lights blinking. I used some red clear plastic behind the eyes and nose. It was a fun project.
        Yesterday, 07:29 PM
      • Linda In Phoenix
        Reply to Interesting pallet
        by Linda In Phoenix
        Maybe a star shining to tell us something? That piece of wood is a very special piece! Good eye.
        Yesterday, 07:27 PM
      • Misouri Wayne
        Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
        by Misouri Wayne
        Tough situation. Just have to take it one day at a time.
        Yesterday, 04:55 PM
      Working...
      X