collapseable baskets,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• collapseable baskets,

my dear wife seen a picture recently of a collapseable basket shaped like an apple,and kind of dropped hints that she would love one for the kitchen,
    just wondering where can i get patterns for these baskets,are there any available patterns on line,or who has them.......tony
    not doing much
    and busy doing it

having fun making sawdust.

http://www.customcutz4you.webs.com/

Our very own Fox Chapel has published two books of collapsible basket patterns by Rick and Karen Longabaugh. I didn't see an apple in any of them but there are loads of other patterns. Once you get the hang of it, they are quite easy to make.

george
    A day without sawdust is a day without sunshine.
    George

delta 650, hawk G426

Comment

took your advice GEORGE,
      have ordered one of there books,looking forward too reading it....
      not doing much
      and busy doing it

having fun making sawdust.

http://www.customcutz4you.webs.com/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
        Reply to My computer issues.
        by will8989
        I clean it up and stuff regularly. If I do a lot of typing, spreadsheets, etc., I use the computer as it’s faster for me but take the tablet to shows and markets to post from there. I also use my rapid resizer program on the tablet when I want to change a pattern and am downstairs. I really need a...
        Yesterday, 11:16 PM
      • Linda In Phoenix
        by Linda In Phoenix
        Rolf, if your Picassa file works I want it!!! They cram so much into newer programs that it just complicates things and takes away intuitive stuff. Thank you for checking!
        Yesterday, 05:55 PM
      • Rolf
        by Rolf
        Linda,
        Quote, I kept my old computer even though it was barely alive simply due to one particular program...Picassa by Google...which they removed from the market years ago. It worked like a combo photo and editing program but easier. It could take a photo and change it to a line drawing beautifully...
        Yesterday, 08:41 AM
      • RJweb
        by RJweb
        Buy an apple and keep the computer dr away, RJ...
        Yesterday, 08:39 AM
      • Rolf
        Reply to New turning tools
        by Rolf
        Thanks for posting Carole, Depending on what other time consuming distractions I have I might just have to do a wavy bowl.
        Also for reminding me that I have your books on my shelf for inspiration!!
        This will also be the first time I use the Excalibur to cut the rings instead of fighting...
        Yesterday, 08:27 AM
      Working...
      X