Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No more lock troubles thanks to forum family!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more lock troubles thanks to forum family!

I took all my new found lock knowledge out to the shop with me tonight and was able to produce this:

010.jpg

It does work!! I just kept working with the springs until I had one that fit good and held the shackle firmly. I should have taken a picture of the inside, but was so excited I got it that I put it together. Of course I don't have the finish on it yet and it's just "pinned" together for now. Just excited to show you that I did it.... thanks to all of you!!! This place is the greatest!! Thanks so much!!!
    Cathy in NE

"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." - Anonymous

Congratulations Cathy, It looks great!
    Dan in So.Ca.

Comment

Very nice Cathy...I see allot has gone on since I was away in the Hospital...those look really neat to make
      Hawaiilad
      Larry

Comment

nice job Cathy, next comes the chain.....

Trout
        Hawk G-4 Jetcraft
        Fish are food, not friends!

Comment

Yea! It looks great, and you even aligned the grain on the buttons.Like Trout said get busy on those chains.
          Rolf
          RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
          Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
          Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
          And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Now that came out great Cathy........Sweeeeeet stuff.
            Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

So look what happens when you finally get the splinter out of your finger! It's really cool to see you so excited - that's what I love about the people here - woodworking is a passion!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X