2 beauties delivered today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 beauties delivered today

These are my last 2 baskets to be delivered for the year! One is John Nelson's oval basket stretched into a bread basket with only 3 rungs cut and the other is Joan West's stacked ring basket with 3 rungs cut. The wood is air dried cherry and you can see the pinkish hue in the wood. I (translation: hubby) have also been rounding over the top rung both inside and out and the bottom of the basket. It gives a whole new dimension to the basket. The comments have been "soft looking." The baskets felt like glass they were so smooth I even impressed myself!!! Hope you like!!
    Attached Files
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Hmmm, somehow my granddaughter got in the picture! Here is the last one!
    Attached Files
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Very nice Betty. Thanks for sharing them with us.

DW
      Life is hard. It is even harder when you are being stupid.
      John Wayne

Comment

I like the baskets very much Betty, but I think the picture of your Granddaughter is the best
        Hawaiilad
        Larry

Comment

yep just like us proud grand parents slip a picture of them in when you can I do love the baskets too heres one of mine to share .......................oops sorry
          Attached Files

Comment

we just got finished with powdered sugar fight in ceces pizza

Comment

hehe nice work, like the idea of making the shallow one as a bread basket. It remains nice to look at but also functional for larger bakes. Nice idea.
              The Journey Is Everything.

http://www.sunlion-pyrography.co.uk/

My Google+

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X