Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrollergirl
    replied
    How lovely these are ! Great presentation !

Leave a comment:

• Trout
    replied
    thank you for all the nice comments and support...
    it was just a great idea....

thanks for looking....

Trout

Leave a comment:

• Ghornet54
    replied
    I like those birdhouses!! Do you mind tell me how you made the poles and presents? I've made the regular ones for my family for Christmas, but would also like to make these.

Charles

Leave a comment:

• Hawaiilad
    replied
    I agree with Theresa, Dtownsend, No way Trout is saying this was all his idea....he did like allot of us have done over the years. He took a Great idea and added his touches to it and came up with an item that some might think shows another way it can be used. So in this way, they are His Birdhouses. With the tight bunch of woodworkers we have on this site, we may share ideas, but no way we would not give credit where credit is deserved. By the way, Welcome to the site!!

And Trout, I like the new boxes as well. I think you have given several of us ideas of just how we can keep making and selling these little birdhouses all year long...Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Forester21
    replied
    Dtownsend - Trout made the birdhouses hence the title. He already gave credit to his coworker in another post for the idea of putting them on the posts. And we all know who the original designer of the birdhouses is. If you do some more reading you will see all the posts about the birdhouses....
    T

Leave a comment:

• Forester21
    replied
    I like the wood boxes - much better than the first ones. Nice job all around!
    T

Leave a comment:

• Trout
    replied
    most of us know the bird house pattern is by Daina Thompson....
    my coworked shared his project with me and I took it to another level.

Trout

Leave a comment:

• Dtownsend
    replied
    My birdhouses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO TROUT and FRIENDS:

The least you could do is give credit to the person you stole this idea from!!!! I can't believe you claim this to be your own, shame on you!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Aland
    replied
    The fake presents looked better. Sorry buddy.

The computer guy

Leave a comment:

• Sunlion
    replied
    Aye, they are good those. I like

Leave a comment:

• Lou
    replied
    Those are fabulous! I just love the little boxes and ribbons. What a great way to use up some very thin stock. I like your idea so much that I'm going to steal it!

Lou

Leave a comment:

• Wood Dog
    replied
    Sweeeeeeet all around, and those presents are too cool.

Leave a comment:

• Sally
    replied
    Wonderful gifts and super workmanship!

Leave a comment:

• Rolf
    replied
    I expect nothing less from you. Those are great!! Seems you can always turn something neat into something realy amazing.

Leave a comment:

• marshall
    replied
    You work is very eye catching , that detailed work is what makes it ........MB

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X