looking for a Halloween pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a Halloween pattern

I use to have a patter from a magazine of a 3D pumpkin, witch, and skeleton with bodies. Anyone know where this may be? Thanks

IT is in the 2001 fall issue of scroll saw work shop

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• GladeFade
      Reply to I need your insight
      by GladeFade
      I know you are doing a Demo but I think this video has MANY tips for doing craft shows.Hans has many video's on scrollsawing but this one is for dealing with the public. It is 29 min long but worth watching. Enjoy here is a linkl https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQCDSYG1p4Y
      Today, 10:30 AM
    • Rolf
      Reply to My lucky day!
      by Rolf
      When I see the long lines of people waiting outside all over, I realize just how lucky we are....
      Today, 09:50 AM
    • Rolf
      Saw tuneups
      by Rolf
      I tend to be a bit scattered when it comes to projects, I get bored and move to something else mid stream. It seems to be getting worse with age,

Any way I decided to tune up both of my saws, the EX 16 and my Hawk G4-26. I thought I had the EX perfectly square to the table until I cut...
      Today, 09:47 AM
    • NC Scroller
      Reply to Darkening oak
      by NC Scroller
      Is this too dark?
      Ebonizing Wood - FineWoodworking
      Today, 09:19 AM
    • NC Scroller
      Reply to My lucky day!
      by NC Scroller
      Great news. I know from personal experience getting the vaccine has been a great uplift to me. It gives a new hope that the worst is truly behind us. In the US we did not have a choice in most cases. You got whatever you got. My wife and I both had the Pfizer one and had minimal issues like: arm...
      Today, 09:12 AM
    Working...
    X