Angels for Cancer Benefit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angels for Cancer Benefit

A local church in town is having a benefit for 2 ladies diagnosed with cancer. They are having a silent auction which I have made a couple boxes to contribute. I also wanted to make some of Diana Thompson's angles hoping they can just price and sell.

October 19, 2011 005.jpg

Made from Sugar Pine, Pink Dogwood, Poplar, Aspen and Alder. All have Yellowheart halos and a variety of woods for the wings. They were dipped in Danish oil, but some still look so dry. Any advice for this?? Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by Cutting Cathy; 10-19-2011, 10:23 PM.
    Cathy in NE

"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." - Anonymous

Very Nicely done Cathy for a great cause. Thanks for sharing them with us.

DW
    Life is hard. It is even harder when you are being stupid.
    John Wayne

Comment

Nicely done and very generous of you. Hit em with some spray clear coat. That will make em shine. Or I prefer using some liquid gold, found at wally world.

Last edited by wood-n-things; 10-20-2011, 02:08 AM.
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Nice job on them!
        I would dip them again if you have time before the event. Let dry and then spray.
        T
        Theresa

http://WoodNGoods.weebly.com

http://woodngoods.blogspot.com

Comment

Those are wonderful!
          DeWalt 788

Comment

Sweeeeeeet.........
            Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
              Reply to Festool vac and Pegas scroll saw
              by will8989
              Jo, when I got my hegner long ago it had a light with it. In the back of the light was an outlet for the footpedal. I put in a 3 prong plug and plugged in my footpedal and vacuum. Ran great for 15 years. A few years ago the outlet on the lamp died and my footpedal at the same time. I had to replace...
              Today, 01:27 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to Old & New
              by will8989
              I got chills reading that. A treasure for a lifetime.
              Today, 12:01 PM
            • will8989
              Birthday presents for grandkids
              by will8989
              Conversation with Bruce. I need some beads for the dream catchers. Bruce - let me go look through my stash. I have what you need. Me - of course you do. When I first started doing shows, Bruce would go and make dreamcatcher earrings and other jewelry. He was quite good at it. Of course he was. He kept...
              Today, 11:59 AM
            • Jo Labre
              by Jo Labre
              The saw was plugged into a Festool Midi vac, which was plugged directly into a wall outlet.

Rolf, could you explain your setup again? It appears your saw is plugged into foot switch which is plugged into outlet strip. Where does the Festool fit? Does it turn on when saw starts if it is...
              Today, 10:02 AM
            • NC Scroller
              by NC Scroller
              I seriously doubt it was operator error. Machines like these are designed to be run straight out of the box with no user activity other then plug and go. It was likely a bad component, or internal connection that failed due to vibration. Yes they do happen even in top quality machines. Even if Pegas...
              Today, 08:31 AM
            Working...
            X