Gift Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gift Box

My Cousin just got married and My parents are giving them an antique sugar and creamer set but they wanted me to make a box for them to live in so I made this.

Made from Black Walnut,Wavy Maple and Aromatic Cedar. The box is 5 x 7 x 11. The Dual Heart is inlayed.

DW
    Attached Files
    Life is hard. It is even harder when you are being stupid.
    John Wayne

Really lovely, DW. The box would be a gift even without the sugar and creamer set! And Jim would be proud of your inlays.
    Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

Totally awesome DW! Don
      Don

Comment

Nice box DW.

Beautiful inlay. Is the script inlayed too, or is it cut in fret? are the finger joints cut on a scroll saw.

Harry UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
          Nice box DW.

Beautiful inlay. Is the script inlayed too, or is it cut in fret? are the finger joints cut on a scroll saw.

Harry UK.
          Harry the script is fretwork and I did all the work on the scroll saw for the finger joints.

DW
          Life is hard. It is even harder when you are being stupid.
          John Wayne

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
            Reply to Cutting Air
            by will8989
            So pretty. Like Linda said, first of many projects! Enjoy those sweet babies.
            Today, 08:24 AM
          • hotshot
            Reply to Cutting Air
            by hotshot
            Final Display From Shower:

Today, 08:15 AM
          • will8989
            Reply to Rikon Air Cleaner
            by will8989
            He did therapy for 4 weeks then at home for another 2 to get his legs ready for the surgery. The therapist called today her first inhome appointment is Thursday. Hopefully the other knee will be within a few weeks. He has an amazing resolve so I expect him not to need the walker or cane in 2 weeks....
            Today, 08:04 AM
          • cwmagee
            Reply to Rikon Air Cleaner
            by cwmagee
            I wish Bruce a speedy recovery. If his recovery is similar as that of a friend he will be up and around in no time at all. My friends is over weight and had both knees done 5 days apart. Physical therapy helpd alot.
            Yesterday, 08:47 PM
          • Tango
            Reply to rbi Hawk scroll saw spring
            by Tango
            I had to replace the motor on my Hawk that we purchased new in 2002. I just called up Hawk & they had me send them my motor the power switch. He needed to collaborate the new motor and to my power switch. The new motor was sent back with in the week. I did this back in 2018 and it was a little...
            Yesterday, 04:06 PM
          Working...
          X