Music Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Box

so, for my first kickoff project, i'm making a music box.
    i've spent over 3 weeks making the plans for the music box, and i just BARELY got to work in the woodshop today (blood is still pumping!!!) and i've rough cut about 60% of the pieces.

I have a couple of ACD files and will upload on request, but the next post i make here will be with just standard JPEG's of the project, and every piece is accounted for.
    the project has 2 bevel gears and will have a small rotating thingy that has 2 figures rotating on the top.

Sounds like a fun project. Looking forward to the pictures.

DW
    Life is hard. It is even harder when you are being stupid.
    John Wayne

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• millwab
      Cutting Styles
      by millwab
      In preparation for a scrolling demonstration I decided to make up a piece that would show the different ways I've cut puzzles. It's 2 layers of 1/8" BB. The puzzles were cut out as tray puzzles and then glued back in so pieces wouldn't get lost as it was handled.
      Today, 04:41 PM
    • jim_mex
      Reply to Workshop extension and major facelift - a work in progress - update at 13 April
      by jim_mex
      Update at 13 AprilIts been almost a month since my last post and my shop extension is progressing albeit slowly largely due to me nibbling at it on a regular basis rather than sticking with it and going full blast to get it finished.

The outside
      of the extension is almost finished apart...
      Today, 03:45 PM
    • Rolf
      Reply to New Toy!
      by Rolf
      Quartz I only bought the air filter, That same model is sold by many distributors, I see Grizzly has it and several others. I was going to build one but this thing works great. I will get a charcoal filter for it also. Great when doing Pyrography. They also had a Pfingst brand flex shaft tool I haven't...
      Today, 07:50 AM
    • NC Scroller
      Reply to New Toy!
      by NC Scroller
      Nice score!
      Today, 06:16 AM
    • Quartz43
      Reply to New Toy!
      by Quartz43
      Wow...nice Foredom tool.
      Today, 06:08 AM
    Working...