Box for a friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box for a friend

I was asked to make a box with a decoration of roses. Does anyone has an idea. Thanx you for your ideas and suggestions.
    Hope you understand my english. Have a good day !

Christophe there is a beautiful box in Scroll Saw Woodworking & Craft magazine issue 31 called Petal-Perfect Rose Box pattern by Robert Ardizzoni. If you don't have that issue you can purchase back issues from this site.
    Here is a link to the rose box mentioned made by a member here if you are interested seeing it.
    http://www.scrollsawer.com/forum/wor...cess/15648.htm
    Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Thanks for help, Wood Dog. I am going to have a look to magazine issue 31.

Comment

Box with roses pattern

Thanx for your help WoodDog. Here is my finished box. What do you think of it. Have a good day.
        Attached Files

Comment

Looking good Christophe. What did you use for the interior against the cuts?
          Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Good work Christophe. I am sure they will really like it. Thanks for sharing it with us.

DW
            Life is hard. It is even harder when you are being stupid.
            John Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Wood Dog View Post
              Looking good Christophe. What did you use for the interior against the cuts?
              For the interior, I used pieces of red felt, against the cuts.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X