Box for a friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box for a friend

I was asked to make a box with a decoration of roses. Does anyone has an idea. Thanx you for your ideas and suggestions.
    Hope you understand my english. Have a good day !

Christophe there is a beautiful box in Scroll Saw Woodworking & Craft magazine issue 31 called Petal-Perfect Rose Box pattern by Robert Ardizzoni. If you don't have that issue you can purchase back issues from this site.
    Here is a link to the rose box mentioned made by a member here if you are interested seeing it.
    http://www.scrollsawer.com/forum/wor...cess/15648.htm
    Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Thanks for help, Wood Dog. I am going to have a look to magazine issue 31.

Comment

Box with roses pattern

Thanx for your help WoodDog. Here is my finished box. What do you think of it. Have a good day.
        Attached Files

Comment

Looking good Christophe. What did you use for the interior against the cuts?
          Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Good work Christophe. I am sure they will really like it. Thanks for sharing it with us.

DW
            Life is hard. It is even harder when you are being stupid.
            John Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Wood Dog View Post
              Looking good Christophe. What did you use for the interior against the cuts?
              For the interior, I used pieces of red felt, against the cuts.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
                Reply to Tough Decisions
                by will8989
                I did that with Creative Woodworks. But when Bruce's group had their monthly meetings and swaps, somehow or other the ones I didn't buy ended up here! I keep all my holiday ones separate. But I also look at other patterns and think how I can reuse it. But sometimes that is just too much for my brain...
                Today, 12:27 PM
              • Don in Brooklin On
                Reply to Tough Decisions
                by Don in Brooklin On
                Since I refuse to subscribe till they do something about the patterns in the pull out. They even made the DVD tough to print patterns.

What I do is look at the index of the book on scrollsawer.com and if see something I might want to cut I go to Walmart and check out the book. If I like...
                Today, 11:59 AM
              • Linda In Phoenix
                Reply to Tough Decisions
                by Linda In Phoenix
                Absolutely everyone here has made valid points. That's part of what I've liked about this group.....different view points and different ideas. And we respect the diversity. You people rock!
                Today, 11:24 AM
              • NC Scroller
                Reply to Tough Decisions
                by NC Scroller
                I too miss Bob Duncan. I do not think anyone from FC has taken over that role at least on this forum. If they have I am not sure who. Like Betty, I owe a lot to FC and this forum. If it was not for them and this forum I would have probably turned my saw into a boat anchor years ago. Oh how I looked...
                Today, 11:22 AM
              • NC Scroller
                Reply to My covid angel
                by NC Scroller
                Yes I would sand all around the hand and feet to give it some depth.
                Today, 11:03 AM
              Working...
              X