Wen 3921 something broke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wen 3921 something broke

A few weeks ago while using the saw I heard a big pop and since it hasn’t been cutting straight. Now, I can’t even change the blade. It starts fine and the blade moves like it normally would. I see something about a tension bolt but I’m not sure how to fix it. Any help would be appreciated!

Welcome to the forum. Sorry but I have no experience with the Wen brand. Did you check you-tube?
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Tennessee. I too have no experience with the Wen. I suggest you contact the business you bought it from. As a Pegas dealer, I would like to know these things and possibly help.
      Denny
      ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Welcome to the Forum from NC. I have a WEN but haven't had any problems other than the blower and the blade clamps. I'm not real familiar with the mechanics of the saw but it sounds like something broke inside. As far as cutting straight, I feel that has to deal with the blades you are using or the blade clamps themselves. I started out using Flying Dutchman blades and noticed to cut a straight line, I had to feed the piece at an angle.I've since switched to Pegas blades and that pretty much cured that problem. Also, I don't know how long you've had your saw but WEN has a 2-year warranty on their products.

I'd suggest removing the covers on the body to see if something has come undone or broken. Possibly the extension spring or the parts holding the extension spring in place. Good luck with your repairs. The WEN is a pretty good product, just aggravating at times because it doesn't have the bells and whistles that a more expensive saw has.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• daveswoodworking
          Need help
          by daveswoodworking
          Hi everyone I’m looking for some 3-d wood puzzles like the picture and some other fish I’ve seen them around before I would like to find couple or find the pattern to try to make one for my self thanks for any help David...
          Yesterday, 10:28 PM
        • daveswoodworking
          Reply to Ornament Exchange 2022
          by daveswoodworking
          I received my ornament from Jim McDonald yesterday thank you for the ornament
          Yesterday, 10:24 PM
        • bstark
          How many times will I...
          by bstark
          How many times will I make a cut for inlay, then forget to reset the blade angle to 90 degrees? UGH!
          Yesterday, 09:44 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to Today’s market
          by will8989
          Rolf, on your second picture did you resize O Holy Night or was that the angle of the camera? How did you carve the bowl behind it? A little birdie told me I was getting the rest of what I need so I can do bowl and spoon carving. Actually, I told the bird what I needed/wanted. Your work is amazing.
          Yesterday, 09:28 PM
        • Daddy's scroller
          Reply to Ornament Exchange 2022
          by Daddy's scroller
          Thank you Jim I got your oranment yesterday. I love it...
          Yesterday, 07:54 PM
        Working...
        X