Hegner multicut 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hegner multicut 3

I bought a 1987 multicut 3 I tried to find information but had little to no luck, Machine # 1386 Made in 1987. is there a reason that I cannot fine information or time-line for this model?
    I realize it an older machine I hoping it's not a bad investment. I paid $175.00 off of marketplace.If anyone has any information or even stories to share I would like to hear from you. good/or/bad.
    Thank you

Go to advanced machinery. They are the Hegnar dealer for the USA. I have a 1988 model of your same saw and can get parts and knowledgeable input from them. I paid $600 for it in 2010.
    Last edited by Jim Finn; 07-12-2022, 05:02 PM.
    Hegner Polymax- 3,Hegner Multimax-3,
    "No PHD, just a DD 214"

Comment

Hello, I have a Hegner Multi cut 3
      It blows the dust at me, is there a aftermarket or practical solution to remedy this situation.
      I was thinking about rerouting the line but it seems to be locked into one position.

Comment

I just have a small fan blowing the sawdust to the side.
        Hegner Polymax- 3,Hegner Multimax-3,
        "No PHD, just a DD 214"

Comment

Originally posted by Dave m View Post
          Hello, I have a Hegner Multi cut 3
          It blows the dust at me, is there a aftermarket or practical solution to remedy this situation.
          I was thinking about rerouting the line but it seems to be locked into one position.
          Hegner sells this to replace the original setup. https://advanced-machinery.myshopify...agement-system

or you could put your own together but would need additional fittings.

Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Loc-Line-Cool...87885407&psc=1
          Rolf
          RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
          Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
          Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
          And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

I have the one Hegner put together. I’m sure you can make it for less. It works really great. This picture is when I replaced the bag last month. I did it for another post where people were saying they didn’t use a dust collection. I wanted to show them what 3 months of sawdust blowing around looked like.
            Attached Files
            Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Thanks to everyone that responded to my posts, about the multi cut 3.

This beast is a total learning curve plus+++
              (I will get this machine to worked out),
              When it works it is runs good but that's my problem, I am struggling with this, just because I want to use it for fret work.
              I have a Delta 40-694 that works well. I bought the Hegner muti cut 3 a few mouths ago for a song $175.00
              Does any one use this model for fret work?? or is this the wrong choice.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X