Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattern Offers

Hi
    Quetion about the pattern offer it talks about Woodworking and Chapel Publishing offers. Are they refering to a subscription or emial offers?

JIm R

Pretty sure that if you buy a 2 year subscription to the magazine, you get a free book of patterns.
    Jeff Powell

Comment

Not sure which offer you are referring to - there is a section on the web where you can download free patterns.... If you elaborate on which offer you mean, I can give you more details.

Comment

Yeah, Im not quite sure which offer you are refering to. There is a free issue offer (right side of screen), to see if you like the magazine. Thats a no strings attached deal. There is a free scrollsaw patterns (left side of screen) of some nice patterns made available online, again, no strings attached. And, there is a free offer of a Ultimate pattern collection with a two year paid subscription (left side of screen under subscribe today I think), the only catch involved is you better have a lot of time , because you definatly will be addicted to scrolling with that many patterns! Hopefully I touched on the one you were referring to. Dale
        Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Follow up on patterns

Originally posted by Shannon
          Not sure which offer you are referring to - there is a section on the web where you can download free patterns.... If you elaborate on which offer you mean, I can give you more details.

Comment

Hi Jim,
            To get the free patterns, you just need to sign up for the promotional e-mails by giving your e-mail address. I'm sure the other members here will agree that the e-mails usually offer some great deals. You don't need to subscribe to the magazine to get the free scroll saw patterns from the website.

Does that answer your question?

Bob Duncan
            Technical Editor
            www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Yes, what Bob says is right. If you dont mind an occasional email letting you know of a special sale on some great scrolling and carving titles marked down dirt cheap, some as low as $3 if I remember right. Its not a frequent thing, you dont even get one email offer a week by signing up, but when you do get an email offer, its always a good deal.I bought many books from one of those special offer emails, and would recommend you try it for yourself. Dale
              Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Jim I was introduced to this forum a while back- over a year or two now- through those free patterns on the left- I used them and have been hooked ever since. I must admit if you can get the subscription get it - you will never be sorry

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
                  Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                  by Rolf
                  Back in the late 90's I bought a Incra 2000 Miter gauge. Incredibly precise. The problem was that it only adjusted in one direction, It rarely gets used. It locks in to half degrees. More recently I bought a Kreg fence which has a pin that precisely locates the frequently used angles.
                  That is...
                  Today, 08:15 AM
                • Jimern
                  Reply to Farmers market "survey"
                  by Jimern
                  The crafters market here in Kerrville, TX is $25 per 10x10 spot per event. We sell 8 months out of the year, Jun/Jul is too hot, and Jan/Feb is too cold. No insurance requirement but we do have to show a sales tax permit and collect sales tax.

Personally I would never sell in a venue that...
                  Today, 06:29 AM
                • will8989
                  Reply to Farmers market "survey"
                  by will8989
                  The one I do is under a pavilion on County Property, about 60 spaces. They run 4 ‚Äúseasons‚ÄĚ, spring 6 weeks, summer May - mid September, fall sept to Mid November, and holiday fare Mid November until end of year. Cost is $75 per season, per day as they are open Saturday and Sunday. If you are called...
                  Yesterday, 11:10 PM
                • will8989
                  Reply to Farmers market
                  by will8989
                  Ours are run by the state Ag Dept. They have very strict rules as to masks and distancing. The Ag Dept does come and visit to make sure rules are being followed. We stand behind the table and use the tailgate for packaging. I have people place their credit card in the reader on my phone and remove...
                  Yesterday, 10:31 PM
                • tgiro01
                  Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                  by tgiro01
                  Linda - Here is my gimmick for the Incra 1000SE on my SS CNS. I scratched a line 3/4-inch in from the blade end of the fence. I then use a ruler to set that line 1-inch from the side of a carbide tooth on the blade. Then I line the 1-inch mark on the fence ruler to the scratch line.

Now,...
                  Yesterday, 09:38 PM
                Working...
                X