Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog patterns

Hi members
    I am looking for patterns of dogs ( Siberian Husky or Husky and Yorkshire Terrier).
    A pattern that will have some fine detail, and that could be burned to enhance the features of the dog.
    The pattern could be a full body or head only.
    I am going to look at some of the pattern that this site has.
    Can anyone set me looking at other sites.

Jim R

Try Kathy Wise's site here
    Dan

-Just do'in the best I can every day

Comment

If you're looking for fretwork rather than intarsia. Scroller Ltd has a pattern for an Alaskan husky head with a picture inside it - is that different to a Siberian husky??

There are loads of dog patterns on the MSN Absolutely Free Scrollsaw patterns too including a couple of Yorkies..
      Ian

Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

Comment

this 'n has some nice dog patterns http://www.homestead.com/bjswoodcraf...portraits.html Dale
        Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jo Labre
          Reply to Festool vac and Pegas scroll saw
          by Jo Labre
          Rolf, Richard Boehl at QTE says the next shipment is expected soon and a new unit will be sent to me. From the comments in this thread it looks like it will be safe to plug the saw into the Festool. I wish I knew what caused the failure. If operator error, I don't want it to happen again....
          Today, 09:54 AM
        • Rolf
          Reply to My computer issues.
          by Rolf
          Thanks John.
          Today, 08:36 AM
        • Rolf
          by Rolf
          The lack of service facilities is an industry wide problem not just in the SS world. To find tech savvy factory support is rare.
          I am fortunate that I can fix most anything myself. I don't have a Pegas saw or I would dig into one. The big problem is most tools like Pegas are sold by distributors...
          Today, 08:31 AM
        • Sandy Oaks
          by Sandy Oaks
          As a Pegas dealer, I think I will chime in on this thread. It was a huge mistake to let Bob Duncan go, but I don’t know the circumstances. I Had a customer with a tension lever problem. I sent a new lever, but there was a question on how to replace it. They passed my email on to someone and he...
          Today, 08:25 AM
        • hotshot
          by hotshot
          They need Bob back desperately....
          Today, 07:44 AM
        Working...
        X