Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where would you find an RBI and how much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where would you find an RBI and how much?

I've been thinking about a little side line that would require a scroll saw. I've been reading the posts here about what kind to buy and all. I'm familiar with Dewalt tools as well as Delta, etc. Woodcraft has been my 'friend' too many times. I'm not familiar with this RBI or Hegner, etc. that you guys have been talking about. Where are they sold and what's a realistic price range for them?

Barney
    Retired..... Most days!!
    PhD in grandkid spoiling
    Taking it as easy as I can in the Piedmont section of North Carolina

Re: Where would you find an RBI and how much?

You can buy an RBI direct from the manufacturer. What the price is for the various models is today, I can't say. It's been a number of years since I purchased by 220. As I recal, then the prices were about 600 for the 216, 1200 for the 220, and don't have a clue one the other.

Comment

Re: Where would you find an RBI and how much?

Rbi saws can only be bought from the manufacturer. The hawk 220 I think runs about $800 now they have some promotions always going on. Check out their site www.hawkwoodworkingtools.com or call them at 1-800-487-2623. I own the hawk 220 & hawk 226. I have had them for about 10 years now and they are still goig strong. In my opinion I think they are the best saw on the market I think they are the cadillac of saws. They are a little pricey but I say they are well worth it!!!! JTTHECLOCKMAN
      John T.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X