setting blade

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Re: setting blade

Thanks for the replys they are good tips that I will use.

Leave a comment:

• Hi_Ho_Sliver
    Guest replied

Very good tip Mike! thanks

Leave a comment:

• 3_M
    replied

If you don't have a little square, take a piece of scrap at least 3/4' thick and cut about 1/16' into the wood. You can do two things. Turn it over and try if it fits in the kerf or you can try if it fits in the back of the blade, without turning it over.
    Mike M

Leave a comment:

• jttheclockman
    replied

I also agree that is the way I do it. Use a small machinist square and check both sides of the blade and you can't go wrong. JTTHECLOCKMAN

Leave a comment:

• plain_ol_ed
    Guest replied

I use a small square (about 4' on a side).

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic setting blade

setting blade

What is the best way to set the blade at a true ninety
    degrees to table.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• bradleyheathhays
    Decorating Horse Farms (w/ pic)
    by bradleyheathhays
    Hey everybody. I'm in the heart of horse country here in Kentucky and I'm lucky enough to have some inroads to some prominent farms. Basically my buddies on these farms know I'm a woodworker and are saying 'show me what ya got.' Secret thing is...I don't really have that much (shhh). Recently I made...
    Today, 03:49 PM
  • Tlhausmann
    Reply to Bad Bad Bad decisions: ShopSmith
    by Tlhausmann
    ] I have an idea for that and a preliminary drawing that will allow me to connect to my Festool vac but from the left side of the saw. It will be 3d printed if I ever finish it,

That would be cool to see...
    Today, 03:41 PM
  • Rolf
    by Rolf
    I have an idea for that and a preliminary drawing that will allow me to connect to my Festool vac but from the left side of the saw. It will be 3d printed if I ever finish it,...
    Today, 03:28 PM
  • hotshot
    by hotshot
    What I would like to see . . . instead of a bunch of copy cats, is to see companies innovate. Pegas, Jet, and Seyco did do this some. If I were King or the others, I would be coming up with a dust collection mechanisms that didn't use that membrane.
    Today, 03:21 PM
  • Sandy Oaks
    ArtCrafters Scroll Saw - Loyalty Program
    by Sandy Oaks
    I am not sure where to post this, but here goes. I started a Loyalty Program - When you log in, you will become a site member and receive 25 points. Each 10 points worth $1 towards purchase. Go to: https://www.artcraftersonline.com/
    Today, 01:23 PM
Working...