Cutting advice for new sawyer with Delta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutting advice for new sawyer with Delta

I have had trouble sawing tight circles with my new Delta 40-360. There is near 3mm front to back travel and this makes for bigger circles than I want. Joanne Lockwood's Maintaining Maximum control seems impossible.
    Have I bought a saw that will always be a problem?
    Help
    Tom

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Scroll Saw Bob
    Reply to rbi Hawk scroll saw spring
    by Scroll Saw Bob
    Hi Tango. What model scroll saw do you have? I know the model I bought used is a 226-M. I can't find any information on it because it'd so old. Right now I'm trying to determine the H.P. of the motor used to run these scroll saws. Can you look on yours to see what H.P. voltage, and rpm the motor is?...
    Today, 09:35 AM
  • will8989
    Reply to Cutting Air
    by will8989
    So pretty. Like Linda said, first of many projects! Enjoy those sweet babies.
    Today, 08:24 AM
  • hotshot
    Reply to Cutting Air
    by hotshot
    Final Display From Shower:

Today, 08:15 AM
  • will8989
    Reply to Rikon Air Cleaner
    by will8989
    He did therapy for 4 weeks then at home for another 2 to get his legs ready for the surgery. The therapist called today her first inhome appointment is Thursday. Hopefully the other knee will be within a few weeks. He has an amazing resolve so I expect him not to need the walker or cane in 2 weeks....
    Today, 08:04 AM
  • cwmagee
    Reply to Rikon Air Cleaner
    by cwmagee
    I wish Bruce a speedy recovery. If his recovery is similar as that of a friend he will be up and around in no time at all. My friends is over weight and had both knees done 5 days apart. Physical therapy helpd alot.
    Yesterday, 08:47 PM
Working...
X