happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happy

hi guys got my new excalibur ex_ 16s , i cant wait to have a go tomz, any tips would be great thanks , happy tracey axmister were great with me took the other saw back no prob ,

only tip is to stick around this forum and do a lot of reading and
    to also remember there are no dumb questions!
    congrats on the ex-16, wish i had a 16 instead of my 21

+ + I Love The Smell Of Sawdust In The Morning + +

Comment

aww thanks i always reading on here an utube,,hey i have a dumb question for you are anyone come to that,,,,what am i doing wrong when wood starts to shake ?? maybe not holding it down right ?

Comment

Yep, if it 's jumping up and down, you are not putting enough pressure on the top. Glad you got the new saw. Anxious to see how you like it.

Comment

I agree Okie, &l further more, make sure the blade is in the holder with teeth pointing down. Enjoy your new Ex.
          PERK

Comment

aww thanks everyone, i am loving my new saw, i am stress free blade change is a dream, the whole thing is a dream i so happy, but have so much to learn, i looking forward to learning, and i must say the people on here are brill very kind and helpfull, need to practise now

Comment

doddy555, go to Steve Goods page "Scrollsaw Workshop.com" and scroll down a ways and he has a real neat program on how to make Key Chains. They are great starter projects, they don't take much wood and not a lot of time. I got frustrated at first and then went to the New Spiral Flying Dutchman in 2/0 size blades and then it really became fun. I made one for about everyone I know. Good luck and I'm glad you finally got a saw to have fun with.

Comment

aww thanks okie i will have a look , i am having fun just getting to know the saw loving it

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X