lots of vibration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lots of vibration

hi guys , is the vibration due to saw not being bolted down? are is it the tension, and when i cut can spell burn is that normal?
    thanks tracey

If you're smelling the wood burning it may be that the saw is having a hard time cutting it or you may be moving the wood to slow, in regards to the vibration try putting a piece of carpet under the stand that helped me a little with the dremel saw I had.Jerry
    Don't worry be scrolling

Comment

right thanks i am cutting very slow ,will it matter? will try carpet thanks tracey

Comment

The carpet will reduce vibration because it's softer than say concrete or other hard surfaces.Jerry
        Don't worry be scrolling

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KarlB
          Reply to Shawl pins
          by KarlB
          That's what I was wondering Betty: If these would work (larger) for hair?

Karl...
          Today, 04:47 PM
        • RJweb
          Reply to Shawl pins
          by RJweb
          Who said being bald isn’t a plus, RJ...
          Today, 01:18 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to EX dust collection holes screwed up a project.!
          by will8989
          The perfect solution when I need a wider top on my Hegner. A magnetic sheet! I decided not to get the Pegas as the only reason was for the wider top and the top feed blade. After 19 years, my Hegner is still running like new and I couldn’t justify the expense. It was a “want” and not a “need”....
          Today, 12:27 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to Shawl pins
          by will8989
          Good idea Scott. Also, my daughter has long, curly hair. She twists it up and around and sticks a pencil in to hold it. I also stick a dowel in my hair when working and my hair gets in my way and I twist it up. The one in this picture would perfect for thick hair.
          Today, 12:19 PM
        • NC Scroller
          Reply to Shawl pins
          by NC Scroller
          Very Interesting. Axor being this is a vary old thread you might reach more people by starting a new thread for your video....
          Today, 08:56 AM
        Working...
        X