New Dewalt 788 scroll saw for $350

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dewalt 788 scroll saw for $350

WoodCraft of Clearwater, FL is selling a Dewalt 788 scrollsaw under ther Delta lable for $350. It's identical to the Dewalt only painted grey with the Delta lable on it. It has to do with who owned what company and when the Delta name was bought.. etc. etc.
    Didn't know if anyone would be interested. I saw it in the store on Dec. 19th.

yeah, i had posted this a week or two ago, but it was woodcraft site and only for a day.
    sure is a smoken deal and i wish i had the extra cash to get one.

+ + I Love The Smell Of Sawdust In The Morning + +

Comment

I've heard about the deals. But never was able to find them. They don't seem to be advertised either, unless I'm not navigating their website properly.

Comment

I believe it is an in store un-advertised deal.

Bob

Comment

No, the deal was available online also with free shipping. That's how I got mine.

Comment

I agree it was an online deal at Woodcraft.com for one day on Cyber Monday, November 28th.

However, what we are talking about in this thread is the current deal at the Clearwater, Florida Woodcraft store. The Delta saw package can still be purchased for $349.99 at this store. Or at least it was still on sale for that price a few days ago when I was in the store. There were still four of them in the stack.

Bob

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X