AMT replacement blades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMT replacement blades

I have an old AMT 15" scroll saw and have been unable to find a suitable blade that fits the machine. I don't have a users manual or Model Number. The blade arm has a plate that says 'Assembled blade range 5-7/8" to 6-1/8"'

I have tried to fit a 5" OLSON pinned end #41101 but it doesn't fit the top adapter.

Any suggestions on what size blade will fit this machine, and where can I buy it?

Thanks!

They carry 6" blades here just scroll down the page and you will find them. Scroll Saw Blades
    Tim

In God we trust, all others must pay cash!

I don't want no bargains, they always cost me more money.

Comment

Thanks Tim - I assume the non-pinned ends is what I want. I appreciate your help.
      RC

Comment

RC

I'm not sure what blades your saw uses but the non-pinned blades allow you to do more detail because you drill a smaller hole to fit the blade through.

If you need adapters to go from pinned to non-pinned check out Scroll Saw Retrofit Items
        Tim

In God we trust, all others must pay cash!

I don't want no bargains, they always cost me more money.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• meflick
          Reply to Who has Been Vaccinated ?
          by meflick
          I’m too young yet don’t meet other guidelines. We are still 75 and over or health care workers I believe. My husband is in health care, so he has now gotten both of his shots. At this rate, I figure I will be doing good if I get sometime this summer. Glad hubby got his, figure he was my biggest...
          Today, 09:33 PM
        • Jim McDonald
          by Jim McDonald
          Waiting on Indiana to open the 65 yo group.
          Today, 08:48 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to More toys
          by will8989
          You will bring a smile to the face of whoever gets these....
          Today, 08:39 PM
        • will8989
          by will8989
          Our appt is next week, I think. We are going to another county as ours doesn’t have enough. So they say. First one was cancelled for 2/1 as they had to make sure they had enough for the 2nd shot. Applied the next day and got the same appointment they cancelled. Go figure.
          Today, 08:37 PM
        • Jim Finn
          by Jim Finn
          My wife and I got our first shot a week ago.
          Today, 06:55 PM
        Working...
        X