Dewallt vs craftsman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dewallt vs craftsman

I just started scrolling and have a (at least) 30 yr. old sgl.speed craftsman that surprisingly has little vibration. I am getting a Dewalt 788 Will I notice a large improvement in ease of use, easier cutting curves stc.

Not even in the same class. I love my 788
    May the wind at you back .....
    Not be from Lunch.

Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.

Beauty is in the eye of the BEERHOLDER

Visit My Gallery

Oily's Gallery

http://www.picturetrail.com/oily11

Comment

I would think so. I have a Delta 40-690 which is a DW788 clone, and Craftsman cannot compare. Let us know what you think after trying it. Paul

Comment

blde problem11

I bought a almost new Dewalt 788 #1 last night about 11Pm, and thought I would see how easy blade changing was. I put in a couple and no real problems. Then I removed the blade and lossened the bottom Knob Assy Clamp (#47 on parts list )all the way until it stopped just so I could see the slot the blade goes in clearly. Then I tried putting in a blade and could not budge old #47. Im talking either way. It is like it's welded in place, Can you offer any sugestions, or guide me to a forum hat could?

Thanks

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
          Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
          by will8989
          Beautiful!...
          Today, 09:19 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to Big week here
          by will8989
          Bruce said he felt like he needed to look for a job when he first retired. That lasted for about a month and he hasn’t looked back since. I had a friend whose company gave him a 50th party. At the party he told them he was retiring in 2 weeks! Trust us, you will love being retired.
          Today, 09:09 PM
        • jim_mex
          Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
          by jim_mex
          Hi ibber - LOL!

I took the keyboard back to the store a while back and they hadn't got a replacement in stock. Since I like the look o it I think I am going to play attack it later this evening and try to sort out the problem.
          ingers crossed
          Today, 07:35 PM
        • cwmagee
          Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
          by cwmagee
          I think it might be a letter that one would need to use the left index finger. Perhaps you need a heavier hammer.
          Today, 05:39 PM
        • jim_mex
          Reply to New tools
          by jim_mex
          Hi Rolf - the unit I bought will also do Tig welding once you buy the optional accessories - torch, nozzles etc: - plus it will do conventional stick welding too. I doubt I'll be heading down the TIG route anytime soon, at least not for the projects I have in mind at the moment.

I did a...
          Today, 05:26 PM
        Working...
        X