Dewallt vs craftsman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dewallt vs craftsman

I just started scrolling and have a (at least) 30 yr. old sgl.speed craftsman that surprisingly has little vibration. I am getting a Dewalt 788 Will I notice a large improvement in ease of use, easier cutting curves stc.

Not even in the same class. I love my 788
    May the wind at you back .....
    Not be from Lunch.

Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.

Beauty is in the eye of the BEERHOLDER

Visit My Gallery

Oily's Gallery

http://www.picturetrail.com/oily11

Comment

I would think so. I have a Delta 40-690 which is a DW788 clone, and Craftsman cannot compare. Let us know what you think after trying it. Paul

Comment

blde problem11

I bought a almost new Dewalt 788 #1 last night about 11Pm, and thought I would see how easy blade changing was. I put in a couple and no real problems. Then I removed the blade and lossened the bottom Knob Assy Clamp (#47 on parts list )all the way until it stopped just so I could see the slot the blade goes in clearly. Then I tried putting in a blade and could not budge old #47. Im talking either way. It is like it's welded in place, Can you offer any sugestions, or guide me to a forum hat could?

Thanks

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jim McDonald
          Reply to Who has Been Vaccinated ?
          by Jim McDonald
          Waiting on Indiana to open the 65 yo group.
          Today, 08:48 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to More toys
          by will8989
          You will bring a smile to the face of whoever gets these....
          Today, 08:39 PM
        • will8989
          by will8989
          Our appt is next week, I think. We are going to another county as ours doesn’t have enough. So they say. First one was cancelled for 2/1 as they had to make sure they had enough for the 2nd shot. Applied the next day and got the same appointment they cancelled. Go figure.
          Today, 08:37 PM
        • Jim Finn
          by Jim Finn
          My wife and I got our first shot a week ago.
          Today, 06:55 PM
        • Linda In Phoenix
          by Linda In Phoenix
          Can't get mine yet in Arizona, although I'd love to. Don't have enough vaccines here, so we are still focused on high exposure 'essential workers' and people over 75. I have a sister in assisted living with hospice people and care givers that come and go everyday...they still haven't received the...
          Today, 01:43 PM
        Working...
        X