Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axminster AWFS18 blade alignment

Hi all,

So my AWFS18 came yesterday, and Im very happy with it.

I have 2 questions though,

1.) I understand that you can adjust the cut length somehow, but im unsure how.

2.) The blade is tilted forwards quite badly. Is there a special way to make it perfectly vertical? It makes the back of a cutout vary hugely to the front. I have set the blades using the jig at the side, making sure the blade is perfectly straight, but when I set the blades in the holder it looks way out.

If I put the blade at the back of the bottom holder, and the front of the top holder, that helps... Is it a matter of taking the top blade holder off, and re-drilling the holes, or am I missing something?

Cheers.

Luke, It sounds like the table is out of whack front to back. If it's brand new give Axminster a call and explain what's wrong and they should tell you how to solve it or exchange it, they have a very good reputation for customer service.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• NC Scroller
      Reply to More toys
      by NC Scroller
      Very clever. I can see them bringing lots of smiles.
      Today, 09:24 AM
    • Rolf
      Reply to More toys
      by Rolf
      You do some really nice work. Those trucks are are really nice. I don't hink I have ever seen a cement mixer before.
      Are they your own design?
      Today, 09:13 AM
    • Rolf
      Reply to Who has Been Vaccinated ?
      by Rolf
      NY is a mess, we have not even tried yet....
      Today, 09:11 AM
    • NC Scroller
      by NC Scroller
      NC opened it up to 65+ the week of January 11. It took us an hour plus to get appointments online through one of the major hospital systems. We had to go to separate places but both my wife and I had our first dose of the vaccine on January 21st and appointments for the second one on Feb 23rd. The...
      Today, 08:55 AM
    • meflick
      by meflick
      I’m too young yet don’t meet other guidelines. We are still 75 and over or health care workers I believe. My husband is in health care, so he has now gotten both of his shots. At this rate, I figure I will be doing good if I get sometime this summer. Glad hubby got his, figure he was my biggest...
      Yesterday, 09:33 PM
    Working...
    X