Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search

Hi.
    Wondering how to search archives,etc for a pattern. I am looking for the serenity prayer.
    Thanks,
    Kevin

Near the middle of this page there is a blue bar.

On that bar toward the right is a clickable link.."Search" Click on it and type in "Serenity prayer" Leave the defaults alone.

Click on go, this will bring up several threads pertaining to your question. Look them over you will find several valuable leads and more than one word art pattern for your request.

We have not had time to move everything to the vault. The vault it self is not searchable per se.

Here is one in particular Go to post #6!!

http://www.scrollsawer.com/forum/scr...ests/18209.htm
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Tom in Ashland
      Fiona Kingdon pattern from Summer issue
      by Tom in Ashland
      Quarter inch BB with Red Gum (Australian Eucalyptus) veneer. My first attempt at veneering and there are a couple spots where there was not quit enough glue so small pieces of the veneer came off....
      Today, 07:59 PM
    • millwab
      Cutting Styles
      by millwab
      In preparation for a scrolling demonstration I decided to make up a piece that would show the different ways I've cut puzzles. It's 2 layers of 1/8" BB. The puzzles were cut out as tray puzzles and then glued back in so pieces wouldn't get lost as it was handled.
      Today, 04:41 PM
    • jim_mex
      Reply to Workshop extension and major facelift - a work in progress - update at 13 April
      by jim_mex
      Update at 13 AprilIts been almost a month since my last post and my shop extension is progressing albeit slowly largely due to me nibbling at it on a regular basis rather than sticking with it and going full blast to get it finished.

The outside
      of the extension is almost finished apart...
      Today, 03:45 PM
    • Rolf
      Reply to New Toy!
      by Rolf
      Quartz I only bought the air filter, That same model is sold by many distributors, I see Grizzly has it and several others. I was going to build one but this thing works great. I will get a charcoal filter for it also. Great when doing Pyrography. They also had a Pfingst brand flex shaft tool I haven't...
      Today, 07:50 AM
    • NC Scroller
      Reply to New Toy!
      by NC Scroller
      Nice score!
      Today, 06:16 AM
    Working...
    X