Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginning with CD's

Tim,
    Try a backer board or even a piece of card stock to avoid melting onto your table top. Share some pics when you get a chance. Keep at it you can do it!

You may want to look at my response in this thread as well. http://www.scrollsawer.com/forum/gen...-saw/41155.htm
    Last edited by wood-n-things; 10-25-2011, 07:55 PM.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

thanx mr. w-n-t, i knew i’d hear from ya…and i will be postin some stuff prolly by the weekend

Comment

Good to see you posting again. Looking forward to some pics. Glad you are getting some shop time even if your sawdust is plastic.....
        "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
        Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• old fa_t
          Reply to Recommendations anyone?
          by old fa_t
          After totally over-thinking this, I have decided to go ahead with the Micro Mark Saw. It will enable me to do everything I can imagine in my limited space and budget.
          I thank everyone for offering advice, and I look forward to receiving more. As soon as I get it and set it up, I will post pictures...
          Today, 07:37 AM
        • will8989
          Reply to Need any wood?
          by will8989
          Figured it out. The photos were Live and I had to edit them. As you can see, we were quite lucky they didn’t come crashing down in a storm. The last picture was a 2 trunk tree. My son already split a truck load today.

Next project, the roofer next week. Yippee....
          Yesterday, 08:56 PM
        • handibunny
          Reply to Need any wood?
          by handibunny
          Betty, I just tried a test, using a standard jpeg file. I clicked "upload attachments", then selected the photo I wanted to upload, then double clicked the photo, and it uploaded without a problem. Go figure!
          Yesterday, 12:07 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to Need any wood?
          by will8989
          When I try to upload pictures, why is there an X next to upload attachments? I hate computers.
          Yesterday, 09:14 AM
        • will8989
          Reply to Need any wood?
          by will8989
          Here’s the pics. Or not. Won’t let me upload. Will try in the morning.
          04-19-2021, 09:53 PM
        Working...
        X