Replacement Scrollsaw Blades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement Scrollsaw Blades

I have recently bought a secondhand Dremel Moto-Shop model 576-5 Scrollsaw. It has a spare pack of 8030 blades, but would like to buy some 8029 blades. These are 3" and it seems that most scrollsaw blades are 5". I've trawled the Internet for a supplier both here in England and over there in the States, but without any luck. Does anyone here have any idea of where I might source these or any other make of 3" pin end blades, please.

Lesley, at one time Sloans carried the 3" blades as I recall. You can cut off 5" blades as well and Mikesworkshop.com ships to the UK. Not me another Mike...

Sloans link-- Scroll Saw Blades

Mike's Workshop.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

I must say, I took a tour of your albums and I am impressed. You do wonderful work and i really like Jeff's frames.
      "Still Montana Mike"

Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Why, thank you, kind sir, both for your information and your kind words about our work.

Would cutting off the 5" blades really work as this would result in only one end being pin-end? Not too sure about this tecknikul stuff <BG>

Comment

Ah ha, Now you did not specify that you are using pin end blades. No cutting off 5" blades would not work then. When you can justify the expense please move up to a saw that accepts 5" pinless blades. You will open so many more doors to your scrolling experience.

I was serious your work is very nice.
          "Still Montana Mike"

Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Quartz43
            Reply to Work in Progress. What is with FOX publishing?
            by Quartz43
            Maybe nothing has changed ? But is there anything that can be done to make it easier. The very large projects are difficult to copy over several pages and put together properly. I believe in making improvements and not preserving the status quo.

I enjoy the challenge of cutting a project...
            Today, 08:48 PM
          • keystonecop
            by keystonecop
            This is not a problem with the magazine for my issue.. It is a problem with the book having resized the drawings without giving the actual size.

I do again apologize for my post.. I cannot use the right words to explain it.. so maybe someone should just remove the post....
            Today, 07:29 PM
          • markdavd
            by markdavd
            Reading these replies, I am still trying to figure out what the problem really is. I haven't noticed changes in how they publish recently and I don't think I ever had trouble making copies of of the patterns I want to cut.

How did you copy the patterns 10 years ago? What has changed?...
            Today, 06:43 PM
          • Quartz43
            by Quartz43
            I am very glad to hear this and that Fox will look into the issue. Hopefully, they can do some things to try to make it easier to copy patterns.
            Today, 06:34 PM
          • keystonecop
            by keystonecop
            First I didn't mean to stir up a hornet's nest. Sorry for that. I will share that Kaylee Schofield reached out to me after my post (not sure if this forum or Facebook. From my past experience with her, she cares. I do believe she will address this issue. I do not think she is the type of person...
            Today, 05:36 PM
          Working...
          X