No photos found.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
    Bruce’s new toys
    by will8989
    He went to his meeting last night and it was a tool swap. He came home with - Jet slow water grinder (?), new never used air brush, and a never used spray tent that exhausts to the outside and an extra tent. All for the grand total of $35....
    Today, 08:16 PM
  • will8989
    Reply to Celtic knot-shamrock cross
    by will8989
    Very nice. I thought it was carved.
    Today, 08:05 PM
  • Jim McDonald
    Reply to I've been AWOL for too long...
    by Jim McDonald
    For you and hotshot , remember to hide notes, chicken bones or beer cans in the stud cavities for the next remodeler to find.

I am partial to the folks who hide plastic skeletons in dead spaces under stairs, etc.
    Today, 11:14 AM
  • Ennobee
    Celtic knot-shamrock cross
    by Ennobee
    My wife fell in love with the shamrock cross pattern in the spring issue of SS&W. So I had to make her one as soon as I found the time. Off course, not being able to leave a good pattern alone, I decided to turn it into a segmentation using some real hard broken pallet wood I 'disposed off' at work....
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Yesterday, 02:11 PM
  • Ennobee
    Reply to I've been AWOL for too long...
    by Ennobee
    Hi Jim.
    glad to hear back from you. I have been absent almost just as long, but that was just because my 9-5 morphed into a 12-hour a day job due to... Something with the economy I guess. So yes. Good luck with your house. How come I have the feeling that after all this work you'll end up living...
    Yesterday, 01:30 PM
Working...
X