my new little friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new little friend

Hi all this is a picture, of my new little friends , first project. he is only 11. and he did this on my old craftsmon scroll saw. I am so proud of him. the saw only holds pin blades.and it only has one speed. 1700rpms. and he cut this out in only 2 hours. with big blades. painted it and all. now that just goes to show you, where there is a will theres a way. How blessed we are with are little youngens. Evie
    Attached Files

Very nice work

Looks like he is well on his way to being a Master Scroller

Charlie,
    Charlie
    "Everything Happens for a Reason"
    Craftsman 18in. 21609

http://wolfmooncreations.weebly.com

Comment

Thanks little brother. its a alaska duck. HO HO. he is so excited about it all. your big sis Evie

Comment

Very kewl

your lil brother,
        Charlie,
        Charlie
        "Everything Happens for a Reason"
        Craftsman 18in. 21609

http://wolfmooncreations.weebly.com

Comment

Great work, Evie!
          And I mean in getting another scrolling addict started. He's so young - he'll learn really fast. I found with youngsters that you have to hook them really well before they get too interested in the other sex and cars and then romance and a new family..... If your hook got them well, they'll come back to scrolling later and keep enjoying it (and maybe pass it along, too)
          And a really nice looking Alaska Duck (although Antarctic Duckie might be more correct.)
          Sandy

Comment

Well Evie you must be proud enough to bust your buttons !
            It is always wonderful to see a younger get involved in any hobby , wood, music , etc. There are so many scary things out there these days
            Excellent work young man !
            ...and you too Evie, he definately has a good teacher
            ...~Robert~
            DW788 and Hawk 226

" Please let me grow to be the man my dog thinks I am "

Comment

Cool, nice thread here, congrats. Now I'll ask this...... I bet you learned just as much from him as he learned from you right? When working with the 4H kids, Im amazed at the things they actually teach me! Dale
              Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

thats for sure, I have learned from him. he has tought me, that there are still things out there worth learning, than the computer. TV, and the willing ness to learn from his gramma. the emportant things of life. like caring, sharing, and perserver. doing what you can with what you have. and just being happy with what you have. he is a nice kid. and i will keep learning from him. I will teach him what i know. and He will teach me, what i have forgot. your friend Evie,

Comment

Originally posted by Sawduster
                  Well Evie you must be proud enough to bust your buttons !
                  It is always wonderful to see a younger get involved in any hobby , wood, music , etc. There are so many scary things out there these days
                  Excellent work young man !
                  ...and you too Evie, he definately has a good teacher
                  thanks little brother. and you are so right. and what i love. is we are all here for him. we all didn't have that in are upbringing. and you my friend. are one of them. so glad you are here. and proud to calll you family. my little brother. Evie
                  Edit,, and Dale this is my little brother too.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X