Second Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Project

Hello everyone! Hope everybody is doing good! I just complete cutting out my second project. I'm starting to learn the diffrent characteristics of the diffrent sized blade and when to use one blade versus another. It's amazing the diffrences in how blade's cut. I have put some pictures here for you all to look at and tell me what you think. I'm kinda mad cause I broke a piece of the left nostril off!!! But hey, what do you do. My wife didnt notice untill I told her! And for some reason she think's every project I make is for her! Yes honey they are all for you!!!
    Attached Files

Great work!

The nostril.... I would just call that customizing
    Last edited by CanadianScroller; 04-19-2006, 09:19 AM.
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

It's a piece to be proud of. If you hadn't mentioned about the left nostril, I wouldn't have been aware of it. Since you have mentioned it, I think you should forget about it - the project is completely unaffected by the presence or otherwise of the nostril.

Gill
      There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
      (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

Looks really nice, looks like you are having fun with your new saw.
        Carrie

Comment

Ranger. that is good work. I can see why wifie wonts it. but you can do a trade. more TOOLS . like sanders. and plainers. and band saw. etc etc. be carful every one will wont your work. I keep mine a personale thing. I like the back board you put on it too. doing good boy. your freind Evie

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X