Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Variable Speed Problems

I was having problems with my var speed on my delta. It would
    rev up and down without me adjusting the speed. I can't remember which thread or who suggested it but, blowing all the dust under the table where the speed control is at and the switch itself did the trick. What I was suprised to see was how MUCH sawdust build-up I had under the table. I have since blown all the dust after each use. Thanks for the tip.
    Bill
    Delta P-20

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tgiro01
    Reply to Bruce released for full physical therapy
    by tgiro01
    Glad to hear he is getting back on track. After seeing what my wife went through, after her fall, I wouldn't wish rehab or PT on anyone.
    Today, 07:19 PM
  • tgiro01
    Reply to FInished Product
    by tgiro01
    It will sit on the coffee table for a couple of weeks/months - Until I finish the next one. Then it get relegated to the collection to await the next craft show. Or it may go to the art gallery for a few months.

Jim - Same two words I gave Rolf and Scott -- Wedgie Sled. Jerry Bennett's...
    Today, 07:16 PM
  • jim_mex
    Reply to The Viking
    by jim_mex
    Hi Jo - that is an absolutely stunning piece of work and a labor of love to draw the pattern and then transform it into a dimensional wood project and give so much life to the character. Your choice of wood color and grain combination is also spot on. Wow!

I'm going to share this image...
    Today, 06:26 PM
  • Linda In Phoenix
    Reply to The Viking
    by Linda In Phoenix
    So much coolness shared.
    Today, 02:47 PM
  • Linda In Phoenix
    Reply to FInished Product
    by Linda In Phoenix
    Ewwwww.....Ahhhhhh.......So very nice in design and craftsmanship!🤩
    Today, 02:46 PM