X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CanadianScroller
    replied
    Fox Chapel host this forum, they have a great selection of beginner books
    If it is patterns you want I would look for projects that interest you and check out some books at the library.

There are lots of good book reviews online at amazon and chapters.

Leave a comment:

• SharonW0111
    replied
    if you want some good patterns try Clasic Fretwork Scroll Saw Patterns by Patrick Spielman and James Reidle I think you can get it here from Foxx but I got mine at the book store- it has some really good patterns to learn on and they are easy to enlarge to fit your needs and simple to follow.
    Sharon

Leave a comment:

• Woodbutcher68
    replied
    Get The Scroll Saw Workbook by John A. Nelson. I've used it to teach a couple of friends.
    You can get get it from Fox Chapel Publishing by clicking on the link at the top of the page.

Leave a comment:

• mybossbud
    started a topic ?beginner books for SS

?beginner books for SS

Any one have any beginner books for SS that you think are good and I might learn from.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
    Reply to Woodgrain Worked Against Me
    by Rolf
    Like Linda said you guy make a great team. The end result really looks great.
    Today, 07:37 AM
  • will8989
    Reply to Tough Decisions
    by will8989
    Scott, I was referring to her pms to Bill Wilson and Quartz. They posted her reply by pms instead of on here.
    Would be nice Quartz. I asked got Bob to put the issue next tp patterns and he said something about real estate. He found a way to do it and didn’t lose any real estate. Guess they don’t...
    Yesterday, 10:57 AM
  • Quartz43
    Reply to Tough Decisions
    by Quartz43
    I would be pleased if FC at least did a trial of printing A pattern on regular sized text and also providing a scale up factor. Their resistance to do anything if a real pain. It was a similar lack of action with the website that resulted in lost viewers.
    Yesterday, 09:46 AM
  • NC Scroller
    Reply to Tough Decisions
    by NC Scroller
    I think Kelly did that because I wrote a letter to the editor complaining about an article in the last addition. It was the article about staying connected online and it didn't mention the FC forum....
    Yesterday, 06:36 AM
  • hotshot
    Reply to Demo display
    by hotshot
    The fastest I've ever seen one of those 3d deer cuts was by Rick Hutcheson. That man was super fast when we was working the shows.

Here he is much more recently, and a bit slower: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riPDY6M-Lv8

Here is the pattern on Ricks' site: http://www....
    07-26-2021, 10:58 PM
Working...
X