• garmtn
    replied
    New To Ss

Thanks 4 kind words. Looking forward to some interesting projects. Glenn

Leave a comment:

• CanadianScroller
    replied
    Welcome aboard!
    All those tools, all the resources we have here....we can expect some great projects from you

Leave a comment:

• garmtn
    started a topic New to SSing

New to SSing

Just got a Delt SS and works great! With stand weighs a ton. Limited on space so made a "dolly" using heavy duty appliance rollers. Now I can roll it out to middle of my garage. I then spin a piece of 2x4 , thats under front leg and lower it . Now it won't move either. Anyone interested in plans can email me. They're free. Just another new tool I expect to get a lot use from. Collection includes 2 table saws, band saw, router table, plunge router, drill press, and the usual smaller power tools, all in a garage + work benches.
    Looking forward to this forum. Glenn

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
    Reply to Blades
    by Linda In Phoenix
    My preference would be Flying Dutchman #5, as it could handle it if you needed some tighter turns---and going to a #7 or #9 if doing a lot of straighter cuts. Plywood does dull blades a bit faster though, no matter the blade brand choice. The best blade is kinda a broad question---every brand works...
    Today, 10:28 PM
  • Linda In Phoenix
    Reply to Blades
    by Linda In Phoenix
    I totally agree with Dan (dgman). I prefer Flying Dutchmans for most things, but I know others who absolutely swear by other top brands, and almost everyone go thumbs down on generics after trying the name brands---and the price difference is next to nothing if you know where to buy. Some suppliers...
    Today, 10:22 PM
  • dgman
    Reply to Blades
    by dgman
    Wow, that is a loaded question! You will get a lot of opinions, but the best answer is the ones that work for you. My suggestion is to order or buy several types and sizes and brands, and use what works for you. I would suggest you not buy the generic blades you find in local hardware stores. The top...
    Today, 09:52 PM
  • woodvender
    Blades
    by woodvender
    What are the sharpest smoothest cutting blades for scroll saws
    Today, 08:12 PM
  • Linda In Phoenix
    Reply to Giraffe Scene and Puzzle
    by Linda In Phoenix
    Cool mix of intarsia and puzzle! very nice
    Today, 05:00 PM
Working...