RE: looking for a grizzly bear clock pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE: looking for a grizzly bear clock pattern

Hello,I am looking for a grizzly bear clock pattern that is in it's natural habitat.Such as standing by the river or in the forest (i.e.) woods either walking or standing or however it is made.I would love to make this piece for my father for his birthday coming up soon.This will be my 2nd project in doing this type of work and hobby.If anyone knows of how to find any of these patterns please feel free to send me more information on them.I do not know where to go and look for them as of since i am new to the websearching for patterns such as these. All Help Is Very Greatly Appreciated. So Very Much For All Of Your Help In Advance.

Nancy. Grizzly Bear Clock Pattern

Ah if anyone would know that it would be someone with your name
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Nancy....you might try this site: http://groups.msn.com/FreeScrollsawPatterns
      If it don't fit, don't force it....get a bigger hammer!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jim McDonald
        Reply to Demo display
        by Jim McDonald
        If you just do a Google search for 3d reindeer ornament, you should get several choices....
        Today, 03:41 PM
      • Jim McDonald
        Reply to Woodgrain Worked Against Me
        by Jim McDonald
        Woodgrain is like a straw sucking in the pigment, but I think you did a good job on a complex piece. Lots of patience for this pattern.
        Today, 01:42 PM
      • Rodney Brown
        by Rodney Brown
        Thanks Rolf,
        I actually tried painting the inside of the cuts before removing the pattern and tape. I initially used packing tape because I was out of painters tape. When I sprayed the cuts, apparently the paint bled into the fibers of the wood. But I have to say I have been redeemed by my wife....
        Today, 12:56 PM
      • Rolf
        by Rolf
        Nice project, I really like the design. You did use a tough piece of material, I would normally suggest cutting at least 3 layers of 1/8 BB because you will get requests of them. I am curious as to why you got some black bleeding into the grain? Is this mounted on a black backer ?
        Today, 08:56 AM
      • Rodney Brown
        Woodgrain Worked Against Me
        by Rodney Brown
        This is my latest project and I'm still up in the air about it. The wood was reclaimed from a table that someone had thrown away. It is 3/4 MDF with veneer on both sides. The project is 11 x 14 and is pretty heavy. The pattern was from "Grandpa" and I believe his real name is Paul. I used...
        Yesterday, 09:31 PM
      Working...
      X