Posting pictures to a album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting pictures to a album

I followed the on screen instructions to post a picture and got errors every time. is there something I am missing? Said something about tried to post 4714 but was full.

I have been encountering the same problem the past few days, I thought is was just the home PC messing with me. Perhaps Bob can provide details?
    Todd

Hawk G4, Dremel 1800

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

This is a problem that Bob can and will solve for you when he gets back from Branson picnic. Remind him during the week.
      John T.

Comment

Will you please try to post another image. If you receive an error message please post the exact meassage so i can research.

Thanks,
        Rob
        Last edited by admin; 07-11-2005, 03:15 PM.

Comment

This is the error I am getting:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4716 bytes) in /www/scrollsawer.com/htdocs/gallery/image-inc.php on line 84

Comment

Please try again to see. If you receive an error let me know.

Thanks,
            Rob

Comment

Just tried to post. Now as soon as I click the link I get this error:

Parse error: parse error in /www/scrollsawer.com/htdocs/gallery/uploadphoto.php on line 18

Before I got the error at the submit screen.

Dan

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KarlB
                Reply to Shawl pins
                by KarlB
                That's what I was wondering Betty: If these would work (larger) for hair?

Karl...
                Today, 04:47 PM
              • RJweb
                Reply to Shawl pins
                by RJweb
                Who said being bald isn’t a plus, RJ...
                Today, 01:18 PM
              • will8989
                Reply to EX dust collection holes screwed up a project.!
                by will8989
                The perfect solution when I need a wider top on my Hegner. A magnetic sheet! I decided not to get the Pegas as the only reason was for the wider top and the top feed blade. After 19 years, my Hegner is still running like new and I couldn’t justify the expense. It was a “want” and not a “need”....
                Today, 12:27 PM
              • will8989
                Reply to Shawl pins
                by will8989
                Good idea Scott. Also, my daughter has long, curly hair. She twists it up and around and sticks a pencil in to hold it. I also stick a dowel in my hair when working and my hair gets in my way and I twist it up. The one in this picture would perfect for thick hair.
                Today, 12:19 PM
              • NC Scroller
                Reply to Shawl pins
                by NC Scroller
                Very Interesting. Axor being this is a vary old thread you might reach more people by starting a new thread for your video....
                Today, 08:56 AM
              Working...
              X