Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Mini-Booth

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    Last edited by Grizz; 06-29-2007, 05:31 PM.

Nice job

The booth looks great.

The father son team works well too

My daughter was the one who tried scrolling more than the boys.
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Congratulations

Congratulations to Caleb. It must have been a thrill for him. Booth looks very nice. In NZ we can hire booths like that for selling our crafts, put in our own shelving etc, in places called Craftworld. There are 4, I think, in the country. Pay a monthly fee and credit card transaction fee on sales. Is that the sort of place your booth is in or is it somwhere quite diferent?
      Cheers. Teresa .

Comment

CanadianScroller and Little flower, thank you both for your encouragement.

The booth is in a mini-craft mall. About 30 booths if I remember correctly. I was just asked to move to the front of the store... I think that is good? We pay $30 month rental and then 8% of those items that sell. I would say it is more like consignment than anything.

Comment

Sounds much like our Craftworld's but smaller. Hope you do well.
          Cheers. Teresa .

Comment

That looks really great! and cudos to your son - he's doing a great job too!

theresa
            Theresa

http://WoodNGoods.weebly.com

http://woodngoods.blogspot.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• planeur
              Reply to My covid angel
              by planeur
              Rolf when you say taper from right to left, do you mean thinner near the body and thicker at the end of cloud as on the wing ?
              And on each cloud touching the body ?
              I had already sand some part , will show show soon!

Thanks

Yesterday, 09:22 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to Tough Decisions
              by will8989
              I did that with Creative Woodworks. But when Bruce's group had their monthly meetings and swaps, somehow or other the ones I didn't buy ended up here! I keep all my holiday ones separate. But I also look at other patterns and think how I can reuse it. But sometimes that is just too much for my brain...
              Yesterday, 12:27 PM
            • Don in Brooklin On
              Reply to Tough Decisions
              by Don in Brooklin On
              Since I refuse to subscribe till they do something about the patterns in the pull out. They even made the DVD tough to print patterns.

What I do is look at the index of the book on scrollsawer.com and if see something I might want to cut I go to Walmart and check out the book. If I like...
              Yesterday, 11:59 AM
            • Linda In Phoenix
              Reply to Tough Decisions
              by Linda In Phoenix
              Absolutely everyone here has made valid points. That's part of what I've liked about this group.....different view points and different ideas. And we respect the diversity. You people rock!
              Yesterday, 11:24 AM
            • NC Scroller
              Reply to Tough Decisions
              by NC Scroller
              I too miss Bob Duncan. I do not think anyone from FC has taken over that role at least on this forum. If they have I am not sure who. Like Betty, I owe a lot to FC and this forum. If it was not for them and this forum I would have probably turned my saw into a boat anchor years ago. Oh how I looked...
              Yesterday, 11:22 AM
            Working...
            X