Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did you change the site

Bob

When did you change the site again. How many times are you going to change and why did you not say anything?????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????At least send an email BOB ................
    John T.

We had problems John with spammers on the old board, so we set the options so we can't e-mail from the board...it's all through private messaging. We did as much as we could...posting the new link on the WCI board and putting more information in the FAQ.

Sorry if you had trouble finding it!

Bob
    www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
      Reply to Tough Decisions
      by Rolf
      The never ending dilemma. I only get two magazines SSWWC and Wood carving Illustrated. Even if I don't make something in every issue there is usually something in each one that I have never tried and that will either challenge or inspire me. Yes I know that I do test cutting for them and they have occasionally...
      Today, 08:49 AM
    • NC Scroller
      Reply to My covid angel
      by NC Scroller
      I would start by tracing your piece on a piece of 1/8" (3mm) material and then cut the back our such that it is a fraction smaller that your project. Then I would cut your piece into two pieces. I mean cut the angel from the cloud. I would then put the cloud on the 1.8" backer and then with...
      Today, 07:27 AM
    • Quartz43
      Reply to Tough Decisions
      by Quartz43
      I understand supporting the magazine and agree. I just do not find many projects that fit my desires.

I would like to see them do a poll with subscribers to find out what type projects people want to see....
      Today, 05:42 AM
    • GladeFade
      Reply to My covid angel
      by GladeFade
      First off how thick is the board you cut?
      When I want something to stand out I use backer-boards 1/8 thick to get the depth.
      that means you would have to cut the big cutting into pieces to put the spacer behind.
      for instance the cloud bottom right which his hand is on I would put maybe...
      Yesterday, 11:05 PM
    • Linda In Phoenix
      Reply to Wooden Headstone
      by Linda In Phoenix
      I am stunned at the fact it wasn't rotted or termite destroyed. That must've been one blessed lady. Thank you for what you all are doing!
      Yesterday, 10:43 PM
    Working...
    X