request for car pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• request for car pattern

I would like to know if anybody could make me a scrollsaw pattern of a 1955 Pontiac two door Star Chief. Am willing to pay for it . or let me kow where I might be able to get one, Thanks.

I do some patterns, but my strong suit is not automobiles. But, it would help you possibly get someone to do it with a bit more info---do you want to do intarsia or fret? Front view or side view?
    Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

You could check Old scroll works. He has 1955 Chevies and you might be able to adjust. I thought the Pontiacs and Chevies where very similar back then.

He also does custom work.

Scroll saw patterns and scroll saw art for sale
      Don McFarland ​Member - Durham Woodworking Club http://www.durhamwoodworkingclub.com/

Comment

Thanks for your help

Comment

I would like to thank [email protected] for the wonderful Pattern. thanks

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
            Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
            by will8989
            Regulations are 150 square feet, this will be 144 square feet so we are good. He’s making it that size Since the sheets are 4’ wide. And the Shelves need to be 4” above my head!! It will be very specific.
            Today, 10:32 AM
          • Sandy Oaks
            Reply to Shrink wrap systems
            by Sandy Oaks
            As a framer, we have a shrinker wrapper at ArtCrafters. Very simple. Film on a roller, sealer attached, just roll off enough film, seal the film, insert object, seal other end and shrink with a heat gum. We also use Uline as a source. Not sure where our unit can from as it was with the shop when...
            Today, 09:46 AM
          • NC Scroller
            Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
            by NC Scroller
            I would make the shed 1" less than the size permits are required for. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH SPACE....
            Today, 07:42 AM
          • NC Scroller
            by NC Scroller
            I shrink wrap all my puzzles. It is the best method I have found. I do not use a cardboard backer as some do. I use shrink wrap bags that I get from Amazon or Ebay. 8" x 12" will fit 95% of the puzzles I make.

To use the bags you will need a sealer. I have one very similar...
            Today, 07:39 AM
          • Linda In Phoenix
            by Linda In Phoenix
            I checked out www.ULine.com We used them years ago at the company I used to work at, and they were really reputable to work with. They have machines, guns, bags, and film. I just don't really know what works best, as well as if there is a really great priced to buy from. To date I've been a frugal...
            Yesterday, 10:01 PM
          Working...
          X