brother potrait,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brother potrait,

recently my older brother passed away,ive been wanting to make a scrollsaw potrait of him,i recently posted pictures but hadnt much feed back,i suspect it was due too the wuality of the picture,so im here again hoping this time the picture is better,fingers crossed,i do hope someone out there can convert...thanks in advance
    Attached Files
    lets make plenty of sawdut,
    and have fun doing it

http://www.customcutz4you.webs.com

Sorry I wish I could help but I am not a designer. I do remember your first request and yes that was a rather small image. Wishing you all the best.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Much better picture, I will give it a try. Be patient.

Comment

Here is my attempt. Feel free to change as needed.
        portrait4.jpg

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• markdavd
          Reply to Frustrated
          by markdavd
          When a blade slips out, the tendency is to tighten it more. Make sure you haven't over-tightened the clamp forcing the sides apart. Most OEM clamps are made from soft aluminum so once it starts they will continue spreading and it will be near-impossible to keep the blades in place.

I've...
          Yesterday, 10:03 AM
        • Sandy Oaks
          Reply to Frustrated
          by Sandy Oaks
          Blade slippage is a function of the blade clamp holder and or the set screw and thumb screw with swivel.
          Yesterday, 09:40 AM
        • NC Scroller
          Reply to Frustrated
          by NC Scroller
          Tricia what saw do you have? Does the blade slip or it just won’t tighten?
          Yesterday, 08:01 AM
        • wjbclocks1
          Reply to Frustrated
          by wjbclocks1
          Are yoou sure that your not puting the blades to far up in the top clamps,. ( l learned thst the hard way)...
          Yesterday, 07:46 AM
        • cwmagee
          Reply to Frustrated
          by cwmagee
          Have you tried to rough up the thumb screws tips? How old are the blade clamps? may be time to replaced them.
          Yesterday, 06:48 AM
        Working...
        X