brother potrait,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brother potrait,

recently my older brother passed away,ive been wanting to make a scrollsaw potrait of him,i recently posted pictures but hadnt much feed back,i suspect it was due too the wuality of the picture,so im here again hoping this time the picture is better,fingers crossed,i do hope someone out there can convert...thanks in advance
    Attached Files
    lets make plenty of sawdut,
    and have fun doing it

http://www.customcutz4you.webs.com

Sorry I wish I could help but I am not a designer. I do remember your first request and yes that was a rather small image. Wishing you all the best.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Much better picture, I will give it a try. Be patient.

Comment

Here is my attempt. Feel free to change as needed.
        portrait4.jpg

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• handibunny
          Reply to Latest Project
          by handibunny
          I hope they appreciated the love and care that went into your beautiful work!
          Today, 07:47 PM
        • NC Scroller
          Reply to Latest Project
          by NC Scroller
          A piece to be cherished.
          Today, 02:06 PM
        • meflick
          Reply to Latest Project
          by meflick
          Beautiful piece Fibber and something that will long be treasured. Congratulations to them on 25 years. Hubby and I celebrated 35 last week. We got a new drill press. 😉☺️ (My idea.)...
          Today, 01:48 PM
        • cwmagee
          Latest Project
          by cwmagee
          My daughter and son-in-law celebrated their 25th Anniversary in June. Since they have the means to acquire anything that they want, I had to find something that was unique. I decided on the Full Moon Night Light by Deb Nicholson feature in Issue #60. Due the Covid19, I finally got an opportunity to...
          Today, 01:18 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to Did you know..
          by will8989
          Almost over this itchy problem. Just some on my left arm and leg. Caladryl was my friend. I would just dump some on and smear around! Down to my regular daily allergy pill but that helped a lot also. Did have to change my follow up appointment with the eye doctor until middle of August.
          Today, 11:08 AM
        Working...
        X