Looking for a nice Chiropractor desk clock pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a nice Chiropractor desk clock pattern

Looking for a nice Chiropractor themed desk clock pattern if anyone would like to share. Thanks. Need to make my chiropractor one. Have been going to him for many years and think it is about time even though he just raised his rates.
    John T.

Boy is this site dead. Why?? Every forum here there is no activity.
    John T.

Comment

No JT, this forum is not dead by any means. There are several regulars here. Some of us visit both here and the village. However, there are others here who only visit here and do not visit at the Village. While, the zvillage May have more daily activity then here, I enjoy visiting here as much as I do the Village. Some days there is more activity here then others. The best way to see the latest discussions/topics is to go to the right side to the “Latest Topics” and it will show you all the latest posts in all the different sub forums, in chronological order, from most recent. That is how I look through this forum. I go down to the “view all” and then browse through until I get to one I have already read.

i assume you had no response because first, there really is not many “pattern designers” here like there are a couple in the Village (and even there, there are just a handful, and some of those are not there regularly any more.) Second, no one replied because they didn’t know of a pattern like the one you are looking for. 😉
      Melanie from East TN

Comment

Originally posted by meflick View Post
        No JT, this forum is not dead by any means. There are several regulars here. Some of us visit both here and the village. However, there are others here who only visit here and do not visit at the Village. While, the zvillage May have more daily activity then here, I enjoy visiting here as much as I do the Village. Some days there is more activity here then others. The best way to see the latest discussions/topics is to go to the right side to the “Latest Topics” and it will show you all the latest posts in all the different sub forums, in chronological order, from most recent. That is how I look through this forum. I go down to the “view all” and then browse through until I get to one I have already read.

i assume you had no response because first, there really is not many “pattern designers” here like there are a couple in the Village (and even there, there are just a handful, and some of those are not there regularly any more.) Second, no one replied because they didn’t know of a pattern like the one you are looking for. 😉
        You do not remember what this site was back in the day then. It is dead here no sugar coating it. Say what you want.
        John T.

Comment

Yes, things have slowed way down here. But as a long time, active poster, I can tell you it has probably been 8+ years since there were active designers posting on this forum. Some of those folks have left the field completely; opened their own websites; make their designs for magazine/book publication; etc.
          You have long history here and should have known there are few if any designers here.
          I don't remember seeing this request over at the village. (I stabd corrected--you posted it 6 days earlier than here.)
          Could it be you just wanted to complain?
          Last edited by Jim McDonald; 08-01-2019, 10:33 PM.
          Jim
          When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
          Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim McDonald View Post
            Yes, things have slowed way down here. But as a long time, active poster, I can tell you it has probably been 8+ years since there were active designers posting on this forum. Some of those folks have left the field completely; opened their own websites; make their designs for magazine/book publication; etc.
            You have long history here and should have known there are few if any designers here.
            I don't remember seeing this request over at the village. (I stabd corrected--you posted it 6 days earlier than here.)
            Could it be you just wanted to complain?
            Hello Jim what kind of question is that?? I posted here as well in case there was a designer or two that still visit. And also to maybe reach other people that do not visit the village. Maybe the people had a pattern they could send me or point me in a direction. But with no replys at all and very few views I guess not. But there are always your type of people on every site. Does this meet with your requirements or anyone else who has something to say. Do want to thank you for checking in though.
            Last edited by jttheclockman; 08-02-2019, 11:22 PM.
            John T.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X