Pattern help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattern help

I'm looking for a simple pattern of a Indian head. Is there one in any of our scrollsaw books. In Intarsia
    Last edited by Daddy's scroller; 04-07-2019, 04:00 PM.
    Tricia

There are 2 by Charles Dearing in issue 32.

Another by Tom Mullane in issue 14

Also on scrollers café there are quite a few in the pattern library under western and native.

Also on Scroll Saw Village there a few under Cultural.

Is that the type you are looking for?

Don McFarland ​Member - Durham Woodworking Club http://www.durhamwoodworkingclub.com/

Comment

Steve Good also has an American Indian that looks pretty easy.

Don McFarland ​Member - Durham Woodworking Club http://www.durhamwoodworkingclub.com/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Bill Wilson
        Reply to wipe on poly and tack cloth
        by Bill Wilson
        First, follow the instructions on the can, regarding wait time between coats. I would think that for the first couple coats, re-applying while the previous coat was still tacky wouldn't be terrible, but I would warn that building several coats without allowing proper drying time, will extend the overall,...
        Today, 08:50 AM
      • Don in Brooklin On
        Reply to wipe on poly and tack cloth
        by Don in Brooklin On
        I use wipe on poly quite often and I apply 2 thin coats before sanding with 220 or 320. I wipe with a lint free. Someone told me not to use tack cloth as you can leave behind a wee bit of beeswax witch could cause issues later on.

I make sure that the surface is dry and not tacky before...
        Yesterday, 05:41 AM
      • dwssr2
        wipe on poly and tack cloth
        by dwssr2
        Question, when sanding polyurethane in between coats, using a tack cloth, is it ok to wipe on poly while the project seems tacky or should a person wait a few hours to let it dry?
        How necessary is it to sand between coats of polyurethane? I am sure people have a lot of different opinions and...
        04-24-2019, 05:58 PM
      • tgiro01
        Reply to Do you know what this Is?
        by tgiro01
        Betty asked: "Where does the responsibility of the maker of an item end and the responsibility of the purchaser begin? My sealife puzzle is purchased by older people due to its complexity but - if they leave it laying around and a child gets a part and chokes, is that my responsibility or theirs?"...
        04-24-2019, 12:20 PM
      • RJweb
        Reply to Do you know what this Is?
        by RJweb
        The problem now a days everyone is sue happy, no matter who’s at fault, RJ...
        04-24-2019, 10:03 AM
      Working...
      X