Mackinac Bridge Pattern

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mackinac Bridge Pattern

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there is a detailed pattern of the Mackinac Bridge that I might be able to get my hands on? I was thinking perhaps 8.5" x 11" maybe a little bigger.
    If someone could point me in the right direction that would be awesome.

Thanks.

Sorry I do not know of any Mackinac Bridge patterns. I do have several photos of the bridge, but I have not converted them into a scrollsaw pattern.
    www.wix.com/tangowooddesign/home-page

Comment

Tango thank you for the reply. Is this something you would be interested in doing? I have no idea what it takes to create such a pattern.

Comment

It would help if we knew whether you were looking for intarsia/segmentation or fret pattern.
        If you want to do your own and go old school but fast and flexible...
        Take a picture of what you want and use a program like photoshop to turn it into a black and white.
        Then use tracing paper on top of it (a light table really helps here), and trace the lines you want to capture.
        It's a quick way to make a pattern to suit exactly what you want.
        Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Sorry I didn't see your reply sooner. I'm in the middle of a project right now, so I don't have time to work on another pattern. The thing called "work" keeps getting in the way. If your interested, I could dig out some old photos, which could give you something to start with.
          www.wix.com/tangowooddesign/home-page

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X