Pttern Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pttern Help

Hoping to scroll this for my daughter, big Harry Potter fan. Looking for help with, 'How to cut outline"
    dobby-harry-potter-clipart-1.jpg

Pete I think you can cut the outer body outline but leave small (1/4" or so) bridges here and there. I would also cut all the interior areas before cutting the outline. Remember once the pattern is removed no one will know so don't feel obligated to cut all those detail lines like on the face, neck and feet.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Scott Thank you, was sort of leaning like that, but, always get excellent help and direction from you all

Comment

As you cut you will begin to see what lines you can cut and leave out but not affect the design. I would start with the smallest and most difficult first. This way if you mess up and need to start over you won’t have too much cut. Good luck. Post pics of your progress.
        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X