Tree of Life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tree of Life

Looking for a tree of life pattern. Is there a good link to one.

I got my copy by searching google for free clip art images tree of life.

This project was inserted in a plate that I turned first.

If that pattern is what you are looking for send me a pm with your email and I can send a pdf or svg. I think I need to look over as I made a few changes on the go.

Don McFarland ​Member - Durham Woodworking Club http://www.durhamwoodworkingclub.com/

Comment

Another source, he indicates you can modify and use for commercial or personnel use.

https://www.deviantart.com/nfranklin...Life-334598003
      Melanie from East TN

Comment

I made one for my biologist daughter from a Charles Darwin Note...

Larry

Comment

I did this one.
          Pattern is here http://www.fionakingdon.com/scrollsa...stant-download
          I will say she is a very talented artist.. But her pattern making was not what I expected. She did work with me to make it better. she does them in black and white, not true vector more like a jpg. (again I was very happy with the finish project, but it took a few adjustments)
          The other John A. Nelson
          johnsworkshop.com
          sigpic
          I just follow the lines and make sawdust
          on a Seyco ST-21 and a Yellow DW788

Comment

I got this pattern from a Fox Chapel book called 'Simply Wood' by Roshaan Ganief. The instructions were to just cut it as a fretwork pattern, but I carved and shaped a little more detail.
            Jo Labre - in beautiful Racine, Wisconsin

Mostly, I don't know what I am doing - but I am doing it with GUSTO!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
              Reply to Do you know what this Is?
              by will8989
              Don’t forget to carry insurance if you sell a lot. It’s a necessary expense and a good "silent" partner and hope it stays that way. Where does the responsibility of the maker of an item end and the responsibility of the purchaser begin? My sealife puzzle is purchased by older people due...
              Today, 08:44 AM
            • keystonecop
              by keystonecop
              I was afraid some of my puzzles would not pass the test, but they did.. (I have some that I sell that would not (they are from the magazine) so I am not going to make them for sale anymore as I am worried about sales of those.. Maybe the magazine should have a statement of warning of small pieces if...
              Yesterday, 08:19 PM
            • Misouri Wayne
              by Misouri Wayne
              Thanks for passing this on.

"Time to give back."
              Yesterday, 07:11 PM
            • tgiro01
              by tgiro01
              Which is why I quit making toys. I used to make a lot of wood toy cars & trucks with the 3/4", 1", and 1-1/2" wheels. I, also made a lot of wood toy trains. Everything was made out of hard woods and really glued well.

And it makes no difference if the kid that get's them...
              Yesterday, 05:44 PM
            • will8989
              by will8989
              Then the puzzle in this issue would not be for children under 3 due to the 2 small pieces. I don’t paint. I don’t put wheels on things, most of my kids puzzle pieces are too big to fit in their mouth. It’s that “one” that will get you. Thanks for printing excellent info. Guess I’ll just...
              Yesterday, 05:28 PM
            Working...
            X