Looking for the pattern

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for the pattern

My wife saw this on Pinterest (JPEG) but I cannot find the pattern for it, so requesting some help from this site, much appreciated

Hey Pete, MrsN answered you over in the village and looks like it is a Sheila Landry pattern.
    Melanie from East TN

Comment

Yes I did see it, thank you

Comment

I’ll have to get that pattern. It will do good in Annapolis.
        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

I can’t find the pattern on her sight. Do you have the number?
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

You can try to email Shelia with a copy of the photo. Her email is: sheilalandrydesigns@gmail.com
            Last edited by NC Scroller; 02-25-2018, 06:59 AM. Reason: Typo
            Scott
            Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
              I’ll have to get that pattern. It will do good in Annapolis.
              http://www.sheilalandrydesigns.com/p...ory%2F33385716
              AKA Paul from Washington State

Comment

Thank you. Ordering it tonight.
                Betty

Comment

I looking for a pattern for a Snook Fish. I would like one 27" or longer. I know that I will have to spice it together some how but would like to try and make one if I can find the pattern.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Robertgodwin453@gmail.com View Post
                    I looking for a pattern for a Snook Fish. I would like one 27" or longer. I know that I will have to spice it together some how but would like to try and make one if I can find the pattern.

Thanks
                    Robert use a web browser like Bing or Google and search for snook silhouette. It should pop up many images that would be able to be used as a pattern or the basis of a pattern.

Here is one example:
                    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/488851734523399822
                    Scott
                    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• leehljp
                      Ladder Legs
                      leehljp
                      I subscribe to a daily email from "homemade tools" and a few are hilarious, and some are ingenious. Here is an amusing one:
                      http://www.homemadetools.net/forum/l...-18#post115897

Enjoy.
                      Today, 07:06 PM
                    • Scrappile
                      Reply to Elk Meadow
                      Scrappile
                      Well done. Elk, are one of the most beautiful animals in North America as far as I am concerned.
                      Today, 01:04 PM
                    • Sandy Oaks
                      Reply to Pricing
                      Sandy Oaks
                      Lee, we have a pen turner displayed at ArtCrafters. Many of the pens are $25 and we sell maybe 4 - 5 each month. I am sure at a place like Knoxville he could more than double the price....
                      Today, 09:34 AM
                    • Rolf
                      Reply to 1st cabinet UP!!!!
                      Rolf
                      We could not do that in our kitchen the ceiling and walls are way too crooked. So to fool the eye some of our cabinets go all of the way up with trim molding the others are lower also with crown molding. There is no continuous line to catch the eye.
                      Today, 08:34 AM
                    • will8989
                      Reply to 1st cabinet UP!!!!
                      will8989
                      WHAT? We’re taking them down? Bruce decided he should have put them flush with the ceiling so we’re taking them down and raising them 1/2”!!! Do you know how heavy these are? He decided he wanted as narrow as possible, or no, molding at the top at all. And yes, Scott they have stuff in them.😲😲...
                      Today, 08:26 AM
                    Working...
                    X