pattern requests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pattern requests

Doesn't anybody make patterns anymore. Slyvia used to be real good. You post a pattern request and it was done in two days. This is the third time that I have posted for a pattern and nothing.

There are many wonderful pattern makers on this website, as you've obviously experienced having utilized their talents a couple times in the past. It does take quite a bit of time to do a good pattern. And to do it as a favor to someone is a very nice thing indeed. But perhaps these people are busy with their own work and/or schedules. Maybe the person who is best at what you are looking for is unavailable. To those who do take their time to create workable patterns for people here.....thank you!
    Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Perhaps you should try making it yourself then ask for help fixing it. Just saying.
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Thanks to all the Pattern makers.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• marshall
          Reply to Believe Plaques
          marshall
          No it's not my pattern and off hand I forgot who give it too me , would have to pull it back up on the PC to find out who it was that gave it too me . I always tell people that the line on the cross may not be cut perfect , but the man that was crucified on the cross was perfect in every way . Tha...
          Today, 06:41 PM
        • hotshot
          Reply to Something new, that is not a Coin . . . per se
          hotshot
          It is in the garage. Is that enough or do I need to have the door cracked/open? My smell is pretty decent, and there is not much of a smell. I'm running at a very very low amps/volts, so there are no bubbles from the gassing, but I'm a rookie, so I could be killing myself without knowing it. I'm actively...
          Today, 05:23 PM
        • Maisie
          Blade too close to guard - tension problems
          Maisie
          Hi, I've been scroll sawing since 2015, so not really a newbie, but am not sure where to post this - Over the last month I've been having problems with new blades stretching to almost the edge of the guard when I cut, whereas the blade used to always be in the middle of the guard and cut really fast,...
          Today, 04:50 PM
        • handibunny
          Reply to Super max sander ?
          handibunny
          Rick, SuperMax was sold to Laguna. Not sure who is running the show now. You might call SupeMax directly and see if you can get more info. On the other hand, it’s a tool that’s well worth the wait.

Gary, what precursor to the SuperMax?
          Today, 04:07 PM
        • theframer
          Reply to Super max sander ?
          theframer
          I ordered one with the tables from Woodcraft in Connecticut on February 14. They asked for a $100.00 dollar deposit which I was more than happy to pay. The tool has yet to be delivered and in fact I just got off the phone with the Woodcraft office and I was told that the sale of Supermax to Laguna...
          Today, 04:01 PM
        Working...
        X