Chess Board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chess Board

Looking for a chess board that is more than just a board with squares. Like one with drawers and looks fancy like it came out of a rich home LOL. Thanks

I found what I needed.

Comment

Good to hear. Let us see what you create.
      Melanie from East TN

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• octoolguy
        Reply to Spiral Basket
        octoolguy
        I've watched many of Alex Fox's videos. You did a fine job on this one. I will have to give it a try....
        Today, 03:02 PM
      • mowerman1193
        Reply to Pegas Blade Chuck?
        mowerman1193
        Hmm, I read on another message board that the thumb screws are the same size.. and they said they used their screws they had from their old clamp because they had bought some special steel ones with a knurled knob.. so I guess I would assume the screws would work.. then I also read where the only difference...
        Today, 02:48 PM
      • bhenr99
        Reply to Pegas Blade Chuck?
        bhenr99
        I called suppliers of the Pegas blade holder and none of them could answer if parts were available.I asked mainly for the tip replacement on the thumb screw.
        Today, 08:27 AM
      • Rolf
        Reply to Great Poplar
        Rolf
        Beautiful colors it is a shame that it doesn't stay that way.
        Today, 08:18 AM
      • Rolf
        Reply to Lowes Picking up Craftsman Hand Tools
        Rolf
        I was never a fan of Craftsman power tools. I always though they were for "homeowner duty" and for most normal usage they are great. For heavy duty usage I go with higher end brands. My dad was a big fan. The only Craftsman tools I used heavily and still do are the mechanical ones, wrenches...
        Today, 08:09 AM
      Working...
      X