No announcement yet.

need a pattern

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a pattern

If one of you good people could make a pattern for me it would be greatly appreciated, as he just passed away.
    Thanks in advance

Attached Files

Hi Stan... Not sure if you STILL want a pattern, haven't been on this site for a long time, anyway, here is my try of him....Ron

Thank you very much Ron

Ron are you up to making a another pattern. If you look at pattern requests you will see where I asked for a pattern and there are no responses.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Latest Topics

• Sandy Oaks
          Reply to Welcome Larry
          Sandy Oaks
          Welcome to the forum from TN. You have some amazing projects!
          Today, 09:20 AM
        • meflick
          Reply to Milan Cathedral
          Congratulations and very well deserved. It looks fabulous. Thanks for sharing....
          Today, 08:37 AM
        • meflick
          Reply to Welcome Larry
          Hi Larry and welcome to the group. You have an impressive resume and give solid proof that not all good education must be obtained in a college setting. Desire and hard work play a big part no matter the path. Your woodworking is impressive. Thanks for sharing your story and some pictures. I hope...
          Today, 08:36 AM
        • leehljp
          Reply to Something I saw today that my children liked over 35 years ago.
          About 40 years ago, I had about 1/2 inch of my right thumb cut off with a fork lift accident (hand in the wrong place). If anyone asked what happened when my girls (anywhere from age 6 to teenagers) were around, they always replied: " He stuck his thumb up his nose and a bugger bit it off!"...
          Yesterday, 09:49 PM
        • mtwoodguy
          Reply to Welcome Larry
          We are very pleased that you have becomea member of the forum! Thank you special for the information you shared with us.
          Floyd in Reno Nv (A one time resident of Lincoln, NE)
          Yesterday, 06:50 PM