No announcement yet.

NEED CHALLENGING PATTERN(attached pdf)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED CHALLENGING PATTERN(attached pdf)

Added another pdf. One of my coworkers son is writing a book and she would like me to scroll the attached pdf in wood for him as a gift for his personal use for his accomplishment. a
    Approx. finished minimum size 8x10 or larger. would like the words and building & structure outlines and maybe a few of the other features as well. i don't think building details are too important
    anything would be helpful
    thanks,
    Seewhatisawed(Jeff)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by seewhatisawed; 05-10-2017, 09:32 AM.

Good luck. The picture is nice but cut in wood? I'm sure someone in here can do that. Can't wait to see the finished product on that one.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

I don't know how to save it as a .jpg file. I can't work on it in that format sorry.

Russell

Comment

Attached is a Jpeg file In black & white if this helps for creating a pattern
        Attached Files

Comment

This might be a better extract:

down-and-across-large.jpg

"Ever Striving, Never Arriving"

Comment

I'm about half way done with this, just letting you know I'm working on it.

Russell

Comment

thanks for your help

Comment

I put an insane amount of work into this, I'm not sure how skilled you are, but this is doable. I hope it helped you. Feel free to change or omit anything you need to.

Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Birchbark View Post
                  I put an insane amount of work into this . . .
                  Unbelievable, that pattern is awesome. I looked at the original image and wondered how that could ever be translated to a pattern, but you did it. I still believe, the pattern makers deserve as much or more credit than the cutters.

SeeWhatISaw, please post a picture of the completed project.

----Randy
                  "Ever Striving, Never Arriving"

Comment

Thanks Russell for the pattern,
                    This one is going to try my patience and take a lot of time to cut. will post when done.

Jeff

Comment

Russell you are amazing! This will certainly be a lot easier to cut than it was to create. Designing patterns to me is like doing word problems in math or writing Computer code. None ever my strong point.
                      Rolf
                      RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
                      Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
                      Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
                      And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

F
                        That is an awesome pattern. Russell is up there with the best. I think the pattern makers are heart of scrolling and I wish I had their talent. I can follow most patterns, but I have not been able to make any. At least not any I would bother trying to cut.
                        AKA Paul from Washington State
                        Hegner Multimax 22-V and Seyco ST-21

Comment

Wow! Thank you for all the kind words everyone. Much appreciated! It's nice to know people realize how much work is involved in a pattern. I don't know how you guys manage to cut them tho! lol. It amazes me every time.
                          Thanks again for the flowers

Russell

Comment

Great job Russell and I can't wait to see the completed piece cut out. I am always in awe of the pattern makers who make things look so easy when someone posts a request even when I can tell and know from my experiences with other mediums that it was not easy!
                            Melanie from East TN

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X