C-17 front view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-17 front view

Hi, I'm active duty at McChord AFB in Wa. I;m trying to cut a front view and incorporate ELEN in each engine, hopefully visibile. ELEN represents the shop I work in Electrial and Envioronmental.
    I was able to locate one pattern, although I cant make it big enough without it pixelating. Does anyone have a larger image I might be able to use. Thank you boeing-c-17-globemaster-iii-cargo-airplane-front-vehicles-aircrafts-autocad-blocks-free-194_dwg.png

This one I made 11" wide at 150dpi. The tail is much taller on the one you posted. IDK, I made this one from an actual photo of the C-17 Globemaster III so not sure about the difference. Hope it helps.

Russell

Scroller777request.jpg

Comment

Lets try another one?

Scroller777request.jpg

Comment

Russell you make this all look too easy.
        Rolf
        RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
        Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
        Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
        And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

WOW, this version is perfect Russell. I like that its almost cartoonish. Its gonna look good in the shop. I appreciate your help.
          Thanks
          Scroller777

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• meflick
            Reply to Hope everyone had a safe holiday.
            by meflick
            Whatever therapy works for you - is a good therapy. Glad your touch/retail therapy was beneficial for you Betty.

Scott, I am so sorry to ear that you and your wife have both had to fight through Covid. I hope this means that you are both on your way to healing, if a bit slowly....
            Today, 12:14 PM
          • Sandy Oaks
            Triceratops Puzzle
            by Sandy Oaks
            A project finished Monday, July 4th. The pattern is by Judy & Dave Peterson and found in their book, Making Wooden Dinosaur Toys and Puzzles. I used 3/4" Poplar. It is approximately 5 1/2" x 11". Cut on the Pegas Scroll Saw using Pegas #3R MGT blades and Pegas #1 Spiral blades for...
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.
            Today, 11:10 AM
          • handibunny
            by handibunny
            Hugs to you, Betty, for your zany posts that always bring a smile, and to you, Scott, who are usually on the giving end of things. And to everyone else who makes this forum the special place that gives so much, and refuses to give up. 🤗
            Today, 10:25 AM
          • NC Scroller
            by NC Scroller
            I need hug therapy. Between my wife then I having Covid we pretty much isolated the last month. No energy still. Have not even walked into the shop in weeks.
            Today, 09:43 AM
          • will8989
            Hope everyone had a safe holiday.
            by will8989
            I did touch therapy since it helps my sister in law so much. I saw it, I touched it and the money flew out of my bank courtesy of Drs. JC Penney and New Balance. Back to the saw tomorrow. I haven’t touched it in a week. And the beat goes on.
            Yesterday, 10:24 PM
          Working...
          X